It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do creatures such as gnomes and elves really exist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
im very intrigued by gnomes and fae entities. anybody have any tips on attracting or possisbly how to locate them. maybe in the wild, such as what to look for in a fae circle to identify it. also any accounts of these encounter i love to read please do share

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ominousrex

Hallucinogens im serious. People commonly report seeing these entities especially at high doses. And I know the taboo nature of this post but believe it or not the psychedelic experience is mostly not hallucination. I describe it more as a different camera angle on life who is to say what is real and believe me the rabbit hole is deeper than you think

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

well i do love drugs lol, but seriously its like we live with our conciousness at a certain frequency, im sure certain hallucinagens can cause our conciousness to resonate at other frequencies and let us perceive things that we normally could not. you make a solid point and yes real not real its all the same a dream is as real as living, its all how our brain deciphers and presents the info that makes us think things are more or less real. i may take some shrooms near a fea ring if i can locate one. but solid answer man good job understanding and not just disregarding things people have been told arent real. keep searching =)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Sure they do. It is just a matter of interpretation and a bit of reality swing. In your dreams is the easiest to manifest them if you dare to, yet in reality, they might not look the same. When why and where all mythical creatures existed, none could say with accuracy, but we all know that in every lie, there is little bit of truth, so imagine, all fantasy should be connected to the reality somehow. Call them Aliens, call them humanized emotions, call them whatever, they are here, now, inside you.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sweet_182_4_life

"do creatures such as gnomes and elves really exist?"

OP: Uh No. No they don't.

I know there are people who may say or think otherwise, but the best position to have with regards to their claim (the one most aligned to reality), and on any extraordinary supernatural claim, is to not accept it as unless there is good demonstrable evidence for it.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

yea I love science and all but uh trip some psilocybin mushrooms report back in fact take 5grams or more on at least three occasions. Easy test right? prove subjective reality has not merit once and for all

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Argument from Tripping Balls?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Well, I can tell you a little story about when I was a lad. I had read in some book of children's fables that if you took a took a clod of grass and flipped it upside down, the dirt facing upwards, that the fairies or elves living nearby would always flip it right side up.

Well, took a handful of sod and flipped it, came back the next day and it was set back with the grass facing upwards.

I doubt it was fairies; I always suspected it was either my parents that did it, knowing I had read about that trick in the book, or something else rather more mundane than little elves living in the woods behind my house.

But I've always remembered that, and it's always sort of lingered in the back of my mind: what really flipped that sod right-ways up?

I guess I'm not such a cold skeptic after all, if I still wonder about this little thing.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

And by 'demonstrable evidence' I do not mean witness testimonies, which amount to little more than hearsay and are not reliable as evidence from a scientific viewpoint, or footprints/photos etc which can easily be faked (especially in this day and age).

Something tangible that you can test for and which can stand up to rigorous scientific cross examination.

Impose these conditions and these wild tales evaporate in the breeze.

And all the better for it. There is a whole wide world of discovery out there, with surprises and secrets that actually make this kind of stuff look mundane - and it's tangible and real, 2 qualities that stories of elves and fairies do not possess...

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think I saw a house pixie today, it wasn't just nothing, I know that.

My house is tidy...I say that bc to say my house is "clean" is stretching it but very tidy...yes and also very organized.

My daughter put a crib on the side table and it fell off a couple nights ago in the middle of the night (as she was flinging the cat off the bed). It stayed in disarray on the floor for 3 days as Mon - Wed we are literally so busy that we only sleep at our house. This morning I had just kissed my cat laying on my bed (so it couldn't have been him) and noticed the complete untidiness of the cradle and the disorganization it made. The cradle mess was right next to my bed. It really wasn't so bad, but remember I am completely tidy, everything has a place. I also noticed a small fuzzy little white ball (a bit bigger than the size of a golfball) that scurried away and I also HEARD it scurrying away under the bed!!!! I immediately got on my stomach to search under the bed (I am tidy so there is not much under my bed) and NOTHING THERE!

What was this white thing? Was it a house pixie/faire? Was it concerned about the disarray? I have had other strange incidents happen in my home (good strange) but did I just witness something supernatural? Has anyone else seen this? It could have been a fuzzy white hand, at first I thought it was a bunny hand. OMG, WTF IS THIS!
edit on 9-6-2016 by veracity because: tupos

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join