It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verrückt in Kansas City!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Now if this doesn't get the heart going, I don't know what possibly could. What's more exciting than an insanely tall roller coaster? How about an insanely tall Waterslide? This is supposed to be the world's tallest in the coming season!

(It's a good one to maximize
)

Also notice, for any enterprising people out there, a momentary shot of one of the rotors for the UAV that did the shooting on that around 1:12. I wouldn't have guessed it to be sure, but the inadvertent catch makes for an interesting side note.

Something like that, I'd guess now...and a few thousand for a starting point... Pretty interesting way to use it.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

A change of water will be required after me. Shouldn't be white.
edit on 26-1-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I went down summit plummet at Disney world which is a 12 story high waterslide. I waited an hour and a half and seriously thought about backing out once I got to the top. 120 feet up will do that.

I wouldn't do it again and it's not because of the height. It was a heck of an adrenaline rush but the problem arouse when I realized what it did to my sinuses. I had a splitting headache just minutes later.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Also notice, for any enterprising people out there, a momentary shot of one of the rotors for the UAV that did the shooting on that around 1:12. I wouldn't have guessed it to be sure, but the inadvertent catch makes for an interesting side note.

Sure does.
I've spent long moments looking up at the walls of the Grand Canyon, looking at what appears to be caves and thinking about Kinkade's supposed treasure. Sometimes I detect lines that could be climbed if I had the skill and courage.

It would be so easy to use that device to explore!

edit on 26-1-2014 by tanda7 because: spacing

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Haha. The last roller coaster I ever rode was the Mamba the first year it came out. That was pretty cool, you are going so fast on that, that at one point you cant even scream, your breath doesn't come out.

I cannot even imagine that one, it looks way taller than the Mamba. I bet the kids will have fun on that one! With water to boot!

For those who don't know, the Mamba is 205 ft. with speed 60+ mph drop on the first hill.

edit on 26-1-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I wouldn't go on it. Too high up!
The tallest one I went on was at west Edmonton mall. The first one I tried was pretty high up as well.
Once I'd done it though, my fear was gone and was running back to go down again. It's loads of fun when you do it outdoors in hot weather.

I would t like going down with others in a raft.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Dayum that slide is high!
But...wait...so are the stairs! Do they HAVE to make the stairs so dang high??? Oh wait... I see... maybe IM the one whos...eh, never mind... Anyway... Someone notify me when they install an elevator would ya? Even though I'm sure they will charge extra for that... pshhh... paying MONEY to use an ELEVATOR... It's like once you step into one these "wonderful magic filled places" called a theme park or water park or carnival, it's like "anything goes!" Speaking of which, anybody know who I can contact to complain about these outrageous elevator fees?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It is was a tube I would do it. With those sides? No way!!!

new topics

top topics

join