It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bouthaina Shaaban: You Think the U.S. Is Any More Democratic Than Syria ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Wolf Blitzer interviews Bouthaina on Syria and the Preace Talk meetings in Geneva : I normally do not enjoy listening to some of the back and forth but I will say she did make some pretty good points and there was not the usual talking over each other we have been subjected to these last several years.. She really tore into Saudi and their version of Islam toward the end of the video.. Anyway a short video for those who can listen and maybe worth your time: it was mine.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Well, it does appear the Wahabbists are the root of the terror over there....with KSA backing of course....In fact the Wahabbists are one of the primary terrorist recruiting pools by the looks of it.
The Assads ARE in fact fighting the 911 terrorists orgs....
Perhaps we should be sending aid to them instead of trying to destroy the government so we can get a pipeline through Syria to Europe....

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

She's saying exactly how I felt when I heard John Kerry's statement. The United States has no business to decide who should be leading Syria. This is exactly why the United States keeps creating more enemies around the world. I wouldn't be surprised if what she's saying is true about the secret move to remove Assad just to satisfy an Israeli agenda.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am surprised they have not killed Assad and installed a USA " Approved" dictator like Chile, Panama etc already
edit on 27-1-2014 by Friedkittens because: Missed a word out (Already)

top topics

join