It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have YOU ever thought to run for POTUS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I thought about it yes and still do when i listen or see Congress.

But I don't want to get a JFK lobotomy. You will get killed and it gets hushed up if you try to change things for the better of this country. Instead i'll stick to my front row seat as America melts down.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have always said that anybody who wants to be President of the United States has got to be mentally ill.

I think a better solution would be to rotate through an Executive Triumvirate of three people chosen randomly from Social Security numbers. Yeah, once in a while you'd get a dud, but it's not like that doesn't happen anyway. Nobody would owe anybody any political favors, or be anybody's puppet. And besides, the lifers who really run the country via the bureaucracy are still going to be there anyway.

Couldn't be much worse than it is now, with lawyers financing and electing other lawyers.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Good golly, no!! I can't handle the stress I have now...

However, 20+ years ago, when I lived in Colorado Springs, I actually had an acquaintance that did run for President. I can't recall if it was under the Independent party, or what, but his name was Keith Burger, and his wife was Patty Burger. I kid you not. He got a couple of write in votes. They were a very nice, enjoyable and humorous couple.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Oddly enough I woke up on Friday morning having dreamt that I had just been sworn in as POTUS, after running on an anti-zombie platform. The problem is, as my massively amused American wife pointed out, that I'm ineligible as I'm British.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join