It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone realize how close we are to knowing the truth about everything from ufos to nwo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Have you ever thought about how cloase we are to knowing everything from the crash at roswell to secret goverment organizations and plans?

Think about it. Just by going by "six degrees of seperation" it should not be that hard to get information.....

...just a thought

[edit on 21-11-2004 by sre2f]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well by not knowing in the first place you dont have any idea how close to knowing you are.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Oh how many times have we seen "The REAL truth about "...

So no, I havent really thought about it.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Maybe I was not clear.

Every person in the world (assuming your not a tribesman in a jungle whose never seen another race) is seperated from one another by less then 6 people...

This means that you know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows the president or director of CIA or someone who works in Area 51....

Do you guys see where I am going?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
No, since such info is unlikely to pass to a friend from a friend of a friend.

I mean, sure the director of the CIA *could* be someone that likes to talk about the aliens they have locked up the basement while he is over for dinner at some employee, but to be honest I somehow doubt it.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
No, since such info is unlikely to pass to a friend from a friend of a friend.

I mean, sure the director of the CIA *could* be someone that likes to talk about the aliens they have locked up the basement while he is over for dinner at some employee, but to be honest I somehow doubt it.

True, but out of all the number (a very large number) of people who work for our favorite 3 letter organizations, I think a number of them would spill the beans. It is human nature.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I am sure the truth is right in ATS, but you don't know how to distinguish it from deception.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sre2f
True, but out of all the number (a very large number) of people who work for our favorite 3 letter organizations, I think a number of them would spill the beans. It is human nature.

It is human nature, as you say. Then could the fact that so few credible sources exist be because there really aren't UFOs or the NWO? Frankly, it would take quite a bit to convince me of present day UFOs and I don't believe that the NWO is possible in a practical and logistical sense, as most people define it.

TPK

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sre2f

You would also encounter a number of people who just make up stories. (If 6 degrees of seperation actually works, which I'm not so sure about, but hey), would you trust the person you know to know that the person they know knows that the person they know, knows that the person they know, knows that the person they know, knows that the person they know, knows the truth? I wouldn't!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The governments of the world, in particular the U.S. government have been outed on this subject many times yet the secret remains. Several cases where proven radar signatures over government bases exist proving the reality of UFOs yet there hasn't been any further investigation into such cases.

The reality of the situation is that no criminal proceedings or further information than what we know now will be forthcoming. We are living with world governments committing racketeering daily on this subject and we will never get further to the truth as a result.

The only way we will ever know any more about this subject is if the extraterrestrials themselves reveal it. From what we have been witness to, they are as secretive or moreso than our governments so I would not be expecting anything from them either.

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Frith]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I was reading a website and it mentions the guy is from an ET Council body so i guess an alien as such. He seems to have some good sense . Check it out Would love to get feedback on this.
www.zakairan.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mjdirect
I was reading a website and it mentions the guy is from an ET Council body so i guess an alien as such. He seems to have some good sense . Check it out Would love to get feedback on this.
www.zakairan.com...

I dont even bother wasting my time with websites like that......they are to hard to read and thrown together in like 3 minutes...they all look like a website created in 1993 by a 8 year old...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Its preety out there? But its kinda got your answer hidden within.
Bizarre but probally true..

[edit on 22-11-2004 by mjdirect]

new topics

top topics

join