It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's e Real Reasons to Prevent Transformation of Humanity into SuperGods?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Look around you.

What's with all the focus and brainwashing from the governments, corporations, media, universities, schools, etc. on the entire human race to focus on nothing more than making money, procreating, starting families, getting into debts, buying houses, cars, mobile phones, dresses, jewellery, eating food, watching movies, having sex?

Yet those of us in the know or even intuitively know this.. that all of humanity has the DNA potential to become SuperGods with any and all Superpowers which your imagination can come up with .. telepathy.. telekinesis.. teleportation.. immortality.. etc etc.. yet the governments, corporations, media, universities, schools and even churches and temples are doing their damnest to make humanity believe that they are nothing more than powerless creatures with the lowest most pathetic existence of only eating, breeding, defecating like farm animals...

What's the saying again? That humanity's greatest fear is that they are powerful beyond measure?

So why do you think the system wants humanity to remain as weak slaves dependent on the system? Why would the gods or ET races themselves want humanity to remain as unempowered weaklings?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

SUPER gods eh? Thats pretty impressive.

Though corporations do certainly have the mindset of exploitation and dependence.. Im not so sure that removing them would make us gods, much less SuperGods.

We can still get capes though, right? If I could do those things, I think Id like to wear a cape.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Hey now, haven't you watched "The Incredible s"? Capes are a NO NO.

To the topic -

Humanity sucks. We kill each other, kill our planet, decimate entire species with deforestation and our technology...

But we're deserving of being God.

Yeah, right.

I'm fairly certain, 'God' is flirting with idea of doing away with us, like the dinosaurs. For the sake of the rest of the entire planet! I'm sure that's just what the planet needs. More power and abilities bequeathed to us benevolent, moral, ethical and good humans. We'll do the right thing... become caretakers of our planet and each other..... NOT!

I'll pass on others being superhuman, but hey, make me one and put me in charge! I'd be a terrifying and avenging Goddess of Mother Earth.
So maybe not...

CdT

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My apologies.

Double post.

CdT
edit on 20-1-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: doublepost

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

Humans are never supergods nor beholding any capacity for being as such.

TBTB do not want the truth being known because

a. they messed up and have been believing something like 'satan' all along, hence denying the Eternal and Infinite reality

b. they are self serving, if the real truth is to be known they would have to give up their ill gotten power

c. to summarise, they have been 'playing god' all along and they need to admit that they must relinquish control because they based their policies and decisions on lies which has led humanity astray, to the detriment of humanity.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by Serdgiam

Hey now, haven't you watched "The Incredible s"? Capes are a NO NO.

To the topic -

Humanity sucks. We kill each other, kill our planet, decimate entire species with deforestation and our technology...

But we're deserving of being God.

Yeah, right.

I'm fairly certain, 'God' is flirting with idea of doing away with us, like the dinosaurs. For the sake of the rest of the entire planet! I'm sure that's just what the planet needs. More power and abilities bequeathed to us benevolent, moral, ethical and good humans. We'll do the right thing... become caretakers of our planet and each other..... NOT!

I'll pass on others being superhuman, but hey, make me one and put me in charge! I'd be a terrifying and avenging Goddess of Mother Earth.
So maybe not...

CdT

Humanity doesn't suck, it simply acts in accordance with life as all other creatures do.

The only reason humans have had such a large impact on the globe is because we are CAPABLE of doing so. Any and every species would spread around the globe consuming as much as possible to their own downfall, IF they were able to. They aren't. We are. That's the only difference.

If you leave deer or wild horses unchecked they don't simply decide to stop eating and reproducing when they run out of room. They continue to consume, and multiply until they have exhausted their food supply and then the population starts dying off due to starvation. And in their wake they leave a barren wasteland. Sounds pretty similar to humans huh? Sure would suck if deer were able to use airplanes and guns, humans might seem like the nice guy on the block after that.

Stop being naive, humans don't suck, life in general just sucks, and we are life. Doing crappy things comes with the territory.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

So why do you think the system wants humanity to remain as weak slaves dependent on the system? Why would the gods or ET races themselves want humanity to remain as unempowered weaklings?

Because humans are weak slaves and underpowered weaklings, even the ones who think they are in control of things.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

The system is not necessarily against anyone achieving anything. The platform is there still for people to excel, however the difficulty that each individual has to accomplish this is not the same.
The idea is to push the limits and as evolution occurs the intensity of the limits so does increase.
The only limit is inside the mind, but the mind is making excuses.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Those who have traveled around the world enough will know of shamans or magick workers in other cultures who have produced "magickal miracles" of every kind..

hell you can even youtube such phenomenon and see with an unbiased objective eye to see if humans are capable of developing superpowers..

yet everyone in this topic is fervently denying the existence of such powers.. well i guess tis true the more you try to develop the powers of doubt in yourself and others.. the lesser the possibility of your innate powers coming out

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by YourGod

The system is not necessarily against anyone achieving anything. The platform is there still for people to excel, however the difficulty that each individual has to accomplish this is not the same.
The idea is to push the limits and as evolution occurs the intensity of the limits so does increase.

The collective human sum of people makes people who know "the unknown" less wanting to share since the sharing is meet with distrust even if the experiences are more real than the illusion in the cave. There is a reason people who are spiritually advanced choose to leave the broad society as monks or hermits and many times see that the problem is not them not being able to teach but the student not ready to receive. The difference in knowledge and experience vs conditioned consciousness make some people as different as fish and birds even if we share the same type of body.

If you push to far you become something that have a hard time relating back to the conditioned boxed consciousness.

T'Pau - China In Your Hand

edit on 20-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

Oh no no. I'm not denying the existence of unusual and different abilities held by us. I think our mind is capable of pretty much anything we could imagine.

I just don't think everyone, in the entire world is deserving. Which is why some are blessed/cursed, while others move about life automatic and generally accepting of everything they are told. Simple and disconnected. They want you unplugged, disconnected.

If you have a super power - OP. Keep it in the closest. Or you might be next, to experience a missing time episode to who knows what end.

CdT

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

YourGod
Those who have traveled around the world enough will know of shamans or magick workers in other cultures who have produced "magickal miracles" of every kind..

hell you can even youtube such phenomenon and see with an unbiased objective eye to see if humans are capable of developing superpowers..

yet everyone in this topic is fervently denying the existence of such powers.. well i guess tis true the more you try to develop the powers of doubt in yourself and others.. the lesser the possibility of your innate powers coming out

Yes humanities conditioning is backward on a level beyond compare. We haven't even gotten to the stage where Reiki is seen as "real" way by all humans, to increase the placebo effect in humans to cause natural healing in the body. And Mikao Usui got his hands activated in 1922. Talk about slow progress in taking up and using a discovery for the benefit of humanity. But then Reiki cannot be used as a high profit scheme for the rich ones so there in lay the reason it has not boomed as other discoveries.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

LittleByLittle

TheDualityExperience
reply to post by YourGod

The collective human sum of people makes people who know "the unknown" less wanting to share since the sharing is meet with distrust even if the experiences are more real than the illusion in the cave. There is a reason people who are spiritually advances choose to leave the broad society as monks or hermits and many times see that the problem is not them not being able to teach but the student not ready to receive. The difference in knowledge and experience vs conditioned consciousness make some people as different as fish and birds even if we share the same type of body.

If you push to far you become something that have a hard time relating back to the conditioned boxed consciousness.

T'Pau - China In Your Hand

I rather have a race of human beings who have a 101% understanding of what true universal consciousness is for true universal consciousness has nothing to do with love, family, sex, food, money, whatever than to be part of a spiritually ignorant society who throw away their spiritually powerful genetics for material things which are illusionary in nature.

Push too far? I am going to push all the way for an entire race of humanity who will abandon all forms of material pursuits in return for evolving into multi-dimensional beings of the highest form of consciousness.

Arthur Clarke's childhood's end would be the ending which i am pushing for.
edit on 20-1-2014 by YourGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by YourGod

If you have a super power - OP. Keep it in the closest. Or you might be next, to experience a missing time episode to who knows what end.

CdT

Some are doing the opposite to challenge the status queue.
. It is not like there is any real reason not to do it except for the hate you get from people who cannot handle "what is" being different from their faith of "what is". But it all depends on what you want out of life. Some know whatever happens they are on a higher level safe since they know the "big picture".

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Thank you for sharing your wisdom, I appreciate it.
Made complete sense to me. I find it amazing how much information can be put into very few words.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

YourGod

Not pointing any fingers but maturity could be a BIG hold back. If the species cannot even demonstrate LOVE for itself MORE and outgrow greed and war, what can or would happen if full DNA was activated on this material plane of existence and many can just go anywhere w/o being matured fully? It may cause issues of an un imaginable scale that would then require a larger response.

As far as CREATOR GOD sends and or ET wanting humanity to be weak, 1 can imaging many wanting the species to mature especially if there is a responsibility associated with this CREATOR Creation EA*RTH group.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

YourGod

Push too far? I am going to push all the way for an entire race of humanity who will abandon all forms of material pursuits in return for evolving into multi-dimensional beings of the highest form of consciousness.

Arthur Clarke's childhood's end would be the ending which i am pushing for.

Thank you for your effort.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Ophiuchus 13

YourGod

Not pointing any fingers but maturity could be a BIG hold back. If the species cannot even demonstrate LOVE for itself MORE and outgrow greed and war, what can or would happen if full DNA was activated on this material plane of existence and many can just go anywhere w/o being matured fully? It may cause issues of an un imaginable scale that would then require a larger response.

As far as CREATOR GOD sends and or ET wanting humanity to be weak, 1 can imaging many wanting the species to mature especially if there is a responsibility associated with this CREATOR Creation EA*RTH group.

True consciousness has nothing to do with love or hate nor does it have anything to do with destruction and creation.

and yes you are right, once the full dna is activated this entire society and possibly even the entire planet would be destroyed.. a cold fate which many of the rich upper elite and even some of the gods do not want to happen..

think about this..

if you have a society of multi-dimensional ultra-powerful beings with any or all powers at their disposal, why would anyone work? why would anyone eat? why would anyone have sex? if you have an entire race of human beings who doesn't need food, work, money, shelter, cars, sex, money, medicine etc.. then who's gonna work as slave workers for the rich upper elite? if every human race can develop powers of the SuperGods, the entire slave economy would collapse in an instant..

if you study franz bradon's works closely, this prison planet earth is being looked after by 360 intelligences or gods.. each planet in the solar system has different gods or intelligences looking after every planet.. and in turn there are higher gods or intelligences looking after every solar system, every galaxy, and all the way up to the cosmos itself..

basically the bigger the range of space which the gods look after, the bigger and more powerful the gods themselves.. which would make the gods overseeing earth relatively weak and small to say the gods looking after the solar system..

the humans on this earth have the genetic potential to evolve themselves all the way into gods which look after the cosmos .. however this might result in destruction of society and earth itself not to mention the gods looking after the earth.. this is why the transformation of humanity into Supergods have been withheld from humanity..

cut the bull# above humanity not being immature or whatever.. if humanity has all its powers activated and all its spiritual senses activated.. they would get in touch with the Highest Consciousness of God himself and they would automatically stop all acts of Creation and Destruction which inhibit their evolution.. yes acts of creation also inhibit evolution itself..

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
TPTB really aren't 'the powers that be' more 'those that are pretending being in power', the real power is Eternal and Infinite and is far greater than that of humanity.

As soon as humanity starts seeing the truth as the truth and kicks out the lies that built the shaky foundations on which it is quivering, the better.

Humanity needs to realise it isn't superhuman.

Recognition of the divine creator energy as superior to humanity is the first step to the truth.
edit on 20-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by YourGod

What makes you even think that we can be supergods?????

We already have something huge over all the other animals on this planet and we can't even use it correctly. You want to have super powers like you describe in your OP?

The world contains enough crazy, ill willed people as it is with no super powers, imagine if they did.

I think before we can run we should crawl and then walk.

Even then, superpowers such as those are pretty useless. If you want to know what someone else is thinking then ask them. If you want to get something, get off your ass and get it. If you want to materialize something, you can again get off your ass and make it. Immortal? We are soon to be 8 billion, everybody should be immortal?

There is a reason we are the way we are. It is because it creates a balance. Imagine 8 billion immortal, telekinetic, teleporting, thought reading humans. What would be the point?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join