It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Cat and Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Today's a weird day because something happened that somehow gave me again this knowledge that the we are living beyond the realm of the afterlife..

As I'm working inside this house of one of my clients , the client at some point starts to talk about her cat who brightly sits on the sofa. As I stroked the cat she tells me that this has reached the age of twenty years now so I'm amazed that this cat lived that long and said that I think this cat is blessed with that age.
But the next day when I'm there again she starts talking that hes not doing well so I she states that he could maybe die when I'm around.. I astoundingly said well do really think that's going to happen sometimes they just act that way?

So I assure her that when something is not right I'm going to call her.
Now as stupid as this sounds after she's gone I'm going to sit next to the cat and start to stoke this little helpless cat and try to calm her and give some comforting words like " It's okay little cat I know you're scared but the passing is a beautiful thing and you'll soon be a young healthy kitten again playing in the field with your friends an family . It's not the end but the beginning. " then he lifted his head and starts to look at me . I gentle stroked his head and he starts snoring. . I felt so sad for this cat but I'm a believer when it comes to heaven and the afterlife so ..

Today I feel strang because the owner told me that the cat died this weekend and that's just weird as if he needed confirmation and reassurance that death wasn't the end...

It's strange that I constantly being reminded about these two dimensions I'm living in now

Peace
edit on 0b49America/ChicagoMon, 20 Jan 2014 06:16:49 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 20 Jan 2014 06:16:49 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

That's very interesting to me...
Cats are very interesting animals. I my great great aunts cat lived to be 21. We called him bones cause he was so skinny.

See I believe that the veil to the next realm is thinner than we think. Lately.. And I've been wanting to write a thread about it but I'm a bag of nervous bones posting threads like this subject. Anyway.. So I've caught two glimpses in the mirror that weren't me... And it's really making me question and wonder..

About a week ago..I caught a glimpse in the mirror and it stayed.. I saw me, but I was older. My face seemed more round than usual and it was drooping like I was at least 20 years older... It kinda shocked me I guess, and I tired to push it to the back of my mind.
Then yesterday I looked in the mirror at my hair and as I turned to walk out the bathroom I caught a glimpse of me wearing a totally different shirt. The shirt said "nuke 'em high" ... Which I know the class of nuke 'em high is a movie and I'm sure there are shirts out there, but I don't own that shirt and I was wearing a black zip up hoodie.... When I saw that shirt, I was in shock again and had to go back to the mirror just to see... But it was just me standing there...

So in my mind I'm just wondering what's going on.. Why am I all of a sudden catching glimpses in the mirror of not the right things..

Anyway.. Just thought I'd share I guess.. It's been on my mind...

Sorry about the cats passing over the weekend... I'm sure your mind is spinning with questions as well.
Peace to you
-nat

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

See I believe that the veil to the next realm is thinner than we think. Lately.. And I've been wanting to write a thread about it but I'm a bag of nervous bones posting threads like this subject.

The veil is indeed thinner then we think..

No you should write a thread around this.. Because if you've experienced something or know something that many are like to share and read you should just do it..

new topics

join