It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 195: Asteroid, Canada woes, Mexico woes, Journalist, Iran, Mirage, Supercomputer, ET, Cave

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Enjoyed the program didn't know what was going on with the disruption so I missed part of it, the story of the lost kids was disheartening while I knew of such history in Australia I was a bit surprised at Canada, after all it was the final stop on the underground rail road for escaping slaves following the north star,and when freedom failed for any reason in the U.S.A plan B was always Canada so that history was disappointing,while the comments from the studio were good and enlightening,non touched on the subject of Global White Supremacy as an ideology this was framed under different guises as manifest destiny in the U.S and White Mans burden by colonial nations,it infused it self with Darwinism the survival of the fittest, retro fitted as social Darwinism much more dangerous as no matter how good a Christian you are no amount of baptismal water can cure you of being "racially" inferior the slightly older and I dare say milder form of it was with the Church much more inclusive even if they had to break your body mess-up your mind kill your culture to save your soul you may yet still breathe , the two positions coexisted and fed off each other,but when scientific racism got the upper hand it resulted in the Eugenics movements the most absurd and extreme being the Nazis.

edit on 19-1-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimpintology

This show should be on the ATS Live Rewind Player tomorrow

new topics

<< 1   >>

join