posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:22 PM
I hope if he somehow gets lucky and gets this out the door it does better than Vanguard. I struggle to see how this game will be different from
Vanguard and do better. I also hope his company doesn't run out of money. For that they need to plan well and set their expectations right.
For anybody who liked old school EQ but with a modern twist then think about pledging. If you didn't like corpse runs, this won't be that bad. The
punishment mechanics are reduced, but it's still focused on being challenging.
These're the things Brad focuses on with Pantheon:
* Mostly open-world, but with some instances
* Favors group-oriented gameplay
* Primary focus on exploration and combat and secondary focus on longterm quests
* Class-based with epic quests for each class
* Many NPC factions (relationship with you can be hostile or friendly)
* Some instant travel, some manual travel
* Zone-based open-world areas, like EQ
edit on 23-1-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)