It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 , Bird Flu, and Circo virus in dogs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This really has me wondering. There is a new virus spreading to animals. The present with vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy and eventual organ failure.

They have finally isolated the virus , named circo virus. It comes from pigs and birds.

The similarities to avian and swine flu are astounding. There are also reports of people getting ill first then their dogs catch the illness from humans, which has been identified as circo virus. ( new virus in dogs)

My mind wonders, with the flu vaccine, could this be being transmitted to the dogs as well humans?

NEWS STATION LINK CIRCO VIRUS

HUMAN VIRUS KILLING DOGS

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

This will probably result in pain, suffering, and profits. [ angry swear words ] And whether flu vaccine has anything to do with it or not, I would give 10% of my income for life in exchange for people not at high risk of death from flu to stop getting the senseless vaccine, and for doctors who give their patients with vital infections antibiotics to lose their licenses to practice forever. We sure know how to encourage disease.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

I agree. The medical profession has not tried to help anyone in a long time. They are all in bed with the pharmaceutical companies.

Imagine what could be done to help people, if there were no profit in keeping people sick. Reports of a lot of the people dying from h1n1, in fact did have their shots, some as far back as a month before they got sick. There have been studies to show, that people who get the shot, then get sick have MORE complications, that those who did not get it.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Very interesting.
Please keep us posted on this one.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join