It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says "Tall White Space Aliens" control America

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
reply to post by Skyfloating

Here's my thought on your question:

I'm wondering if it might have to do with the history of their ancient culture ?

In order to understand where a person's coming from, you need to put yourself in their shoes in order to get a better understanding of their thought processes.

So on that note: Many ancient cultures (cultures that are millenia older than our own western cultures) have old drawings and texts of some pretty fascinating stuff relating to "higher advanced beings" - flying machinery, beings that came down from the sky, beings that taught their ancestors advanced technologies, etc.

Thus, perhaps these sorts of stories were passed down through the generations, giving way to a more open-minded view of the possibilities to "alien" influence going on elsewhere in the present time too ?

Maybe it just simply boils down to these types of elder cultures are more malleable towards some of these so-called "crazy" ideas than we are.

Crazy to us, but maybe not so crazy to them.

I quite agree that much is around past history. I found a video marking expansion and retreats of Iran & Greater Iranian Empires between 3200 BCE - 2013 CE. Video is only 5 minutes, worth watching. Quite impressive.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lonewolf2

Wow, that was an interesting video.

I had no idea the empire went that far back... literally a plethora of neverending territorial conquests and losses over 4 millennia for crying out loud. Unbelievable.

Thanks !

new topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join