It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“We don’t have time for this”: Officer Shoots and Kills Teen With Schizophrenia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
www.activistpost.com...

Surprise, Surprise ! Another Cop involved in not just police brutality this time, but cold blooded murder!
It is actually getting to a point, where something needs to be done here. This is tragic for every good police officer out there, but cops can no longer be trusted, period! especially in the united states!

I have talked to people who are close with politicians and they've told me they've been told that One of the biggest reasons we are seeing police brutality skyrocket here where I live in Canada is because there are many positions that need to be filled where candidates cannot qualify for the demanded criteria, so as opposed to being patient and weighing options. I've been told many with backgrounds in the military, special -ops and get this even individuals who were MERCENARIES in other countries are now being hired.

And we wonder why you have thugs with a badge executing young adults on street trains in Toronto with 9 bullets and a taser to an already lifeless body!!

Like I said , This is tragic because now so many good men and women who due their due diligence and are great police officers will be cast in a bad light, but we as the citizens have no choice anymore. It's just getting to a point where it is impossible to trust any law enforcement agencies when they go around prioritizing violence as opposed to serving and protecting the people.

This story is sickening

A North Carolina family is mourning the loss of their 18-year-old son after he was shot and killed by a police officer.

Mark Wilsey called 911 for police assistance with his son Keith, who was having a schizophrenic incident and threatened his mother with a small screwdriver.

Wilsey said two police officers showed up and were able to subdue Keith, but the arrival of a third officer caused the teen to become agitated, and the officers used a Taser on him.

Wilsey told WECT that officers had his son down on the ground after the teen was tased a few times and an officer said, “We don’t have time for this.”

That’s when Wilsey says one of the officers stepped between the two who were holding Keith down and fired, killing his son:

“There was no reason to shoot this kid,” Wilsey said. “They killed my son in cold blood. We called for help and they killed my son.”
Both parents said they had to watch their son die in front of them. They said Keith had just turned 18 years old and only weighed about 90 pounds.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I put this in the wrong section I believe, my apologies guys. Never the less, you have to read this. I hope this cop is thrown in jail for life!! Sadly I already know what becomes of him , - a slap on the wrist

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hi
Sorry to say, but it's been posted last week some time.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thanks Violet! , I had a sneaky suspicion this may be the case

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
NO time??

NO freaking time??

What did they have that was so important enough to shoot and kill an 18 year old mentally ill guy who weighed a mere 90 friggin' lbs??

Absolutely unacceptable.

This officer needs to spend hard time behind bars, and be stripped of his gun, badge, and privledges to ever be in a position of authority again.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Please add further comments in the ongoing discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed. In the future, please use the Search feature.

new topics

top topics

join