It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bitterly ignorant masses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I'm laughing very hard because you just got trolled. "Talentless hack" is bait to make people angry on 4chan. For instance, on /mu/, people would make threads everyday calling Lou Reed a talentless hack until he died, even though they actually don't feel that way towards Lou Reed. They just do it to anger people and attract people new to the board who don't realize "talentless hack" threads aren't serious at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

zeroBelief

So sorry, I think he basically spit out his dummy, took his toys, and went home.

So the teleprompter wasn't working. Really? He's THAT unprepared to speak about ANYTHING that was germane to the speech at hand? Come on....

That was ENTIRELY a temper tantrum to the tune of something like "Can't you guys get anything right? I'm a PROFESSIONAL!!! I'm not working with these unprofessional morons!!!"

I mean really...if he does this for a one off event...imagine what being in one of his films must be like unless you're the A-lister who he's trying to kiss the ass of ?

But see there, you are simply putting your thoughts in to replace what you don't know for sure about anything.

For all you know the teleprompter messing up may have been a last straw. Maybe his best friend was just killed, his wife just called to say she is leaving him, maybe he has a bad bladder problem and needed to "go"...there are umteen million things that could have effected ANYONE great or small.

If you don't KNOW fact then why make stuff up in order just to judge?

edit on 11-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
He did the right thing to walk out. Why can't Michael Bay decide that? If he doesn't feel comfortable he has got every damn right to walk out. People want other people to fail hence the negative comments.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Ummm....This thread is a joke........right? Or were you trying to illustrate absurdity by being absurd...as in waxing Limbaughesque?

It's all well and good to speak on human behavior...but somehow I think one shouldn't attempt to stand above the fray and cast aspersion at those casting aspersion.

This is simply an example of human behavior...one of many traits that we often like to...think...we evolved out of...
Tell me with a straight face that you don't find AFV laughable and that you don't chuckle at good natured pranking.

We...you and I and all the rest of the herd...aren't so far removed from our nature's that we can claim some illusory enlightenment.

Rest assured I had to chuckle as I cast aspersion on you casting aspersion on those people casting aspersion......Trust me...it really is quite funny...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I think this all comes down to one simple thought. People suck! And I'm really not joking or trying to be funny. We as a species really, really suck. Our attitude toward everything is me, me, me. Our attitude to others is me, mine, and how does that affect me. We don't care about one another, our planet, the other creatures or the universe. We have given up on belief, we break our own rules and we have a death wish in how we live. Obviously I'm speaking of the majority but the majority defines the species. Lions kill, fish swim, birds fly, cats pur, dogs bark and people suck.

But on a positive note...through all this crap and all this "evil", there are still some of us that have hope and actually try to make a difference. I guess it is them that we want to define humanity if there were ever to be a judgement of who we are. Because if the majority plead their case...we will be extinct.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Nice thread and I agree. People just like to hate, cause it makes them feel better about themselves. I avoid those people like the plague....they never have anything good to say and their negative energy is too much for me.

A wise man once told me, "If you listen to a dumbass, you are a dumbass".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join