It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Rodman is a CIA Mole

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't have any evidence to back this up, and I have nothing to go on.

Thank God for Skunk Works, am I right?

So, Rodman's been in the news for a while now... He's been all over the place.

They're making him out to look like a traitor almost. He's Kim Jung Un's best friend, etcetera...

I think that's a lie. I think he's in on it. He's spying for the Americans.

Am I crazy, or can anyone else see it?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I can not imagine TPTB recruiting him, but who can say for sure...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Honestly, I don't really see how someone can travel back and forth to North Korea with out being questioned? ..or considered a commie traitor. ....then again, maybe rodman is just getting his freak on over there with young kids and can get away with it.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
That's one way to look at it. I tend to think that he just really likes the attention he gets for doing it. He was pretty much stuck in oblivion until that first trip made him headline news again.

He is well known for drawing attention to himself by any means necessary...

I hope his trip doesn't "go to the dogs" this time at any rate.
edit on 1/7/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I wonder if he goes by the codename "Triple X" like you know in that movie

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well, now you went and did it. If that's true and he's CIA, then someone from North Korea will read all this and tell Kim.

Next thing ya know, Dennis will be playing a whole new kind of game back in the dog pens.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
Well, now you went and did it. If that's true and he's CIA, then someone from North Korea will read all this and tell Kim.

Next thing ya know, Dennis will be playing a whole new kind of game back in the dog pens.

Well, I hate to sabotage his cover, but I hate to condone CIA-Stoogery...

Rock and a hard place. It is 1:49 AM and God-Bless-What's left of America...

Gotta hate and love the Rod-Man. Should have prepared for every eventuality if he IS a CIA-stooge. Maybe he has a Colt M1911 with 45+P rounds loaded in it just in-case he has to make a quick exit. Remember the 1999 NBA tour where he shot six people with it and still scored a dunk? Thank God they extended congressional floor immunity to basketball courts...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
who's to say that once he goes there to play basketball that he'll ever come back? Perhaps he just goes missing. I'm not sure if I'd chance it if I was him. Like seriously, he's got all the money he needs. Why risk your life. Kim Johng Sr kidnapped people all the time and kept them as his play toys. Especially movie producers as he had that movie fixation. So who's to say Kim Jr doesn't keep his guests permenantly. He could just say they went missing, or certain ones ended up going missing. What's anyone going to do about it? Nothing. No one would go investigate some wishy washy washed up baskedball star. They'll probably just laugh thinking that if he was willing to take the risk of going there then he has to also accept the consequences if things go a-rye.

Speaking about Drodman, if you watch the movie Double Team you can learn a lot about where all kind of political dicators end up actually retiring to, these resort prisons for world elitists. It's hard to say if it's true but they depicted it in: Double Team. Another thing about double team, it gets you wondering, because in the movie DRod is a arms dealer.... now he's going to visit Kim Jr? Anything depicted in movies they use to hide things in plain site. If it happened in a movie, sheeple then think, well therefor it can't happen in real life ever. Some kind of predictive or hypnotic programming. So who's to say that they weren't doing something like that with him being an arms dealer, and now going to see little Kim, under the pretense of playing a basket ball game? Like come on, as if. No there's some major arms deal underway I'm sure about it. things that make you go hmmmmmm.

edit on 7-1-2014 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2014 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Possible.

Rodman has been calling Obama and Hillary bad names.

Could be a classic psy-ops.

Dennis Rodman Calls Obama, Hillary Clinton ....

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Elton
I can not imagine TPTB recruiting him, but who can say for sure...

If the people in government (TPTB) can find a job for Barney Frank.... they can find one for Rodman as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Maybe he's a double agent!!!! And he actually works for Russia ( no offense Russia -meant in jest) and he's Telling both sides everyone's secrets?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I've been thinking for quite a while that a lot of these outlandish characters in the entertainment business are actually government employees. When you consider how much influence they have over people who pay attention to that stuff, it makes a lot of sense that the government could use them to manipulate society.

As for Dennis Rodman, I always thought there was something a little suspicious about him. Maybe the government didn't recruit him. Maybe he's been with them all along.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter42

I think he is a megalomaniac that wants the lime light. But I could be wrong.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Maybe he's getting ready to try out for the next 007 James Bond movie... ??

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

That's a derailment and you know it.

There's more to this than meets the eye.
But the question is... What?

Why in God's name is some swine-o like Kim Jung Un hanging out with some washed up NBA player?

Did Chuckie Taylor hang out with Vanilla Ice?

Did Papa Doc hang out with M.C. Hammer?

Just so very strange.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
That's one way to look at it. I tend to think that he just really likes the attention he gets for doing it. He was pretty much stuck in oblivion until that first trip made him headline news again.

He is well known for drawing attention to himself by any means necessary...

I hope his trip doesn't "go to the dogs" this time at any rate.
edit on 1/7/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

I can see the fun they have together at kim's house...
edit on 0b52America/ChicagoTue, 07 Jan 2014 02:08:52 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 07 Jan 2014 02:08:52 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Actually I was making A joke because the movie industry is actually looking for a new bond..... I think he's just getting his freak on in North Korea because he can. Kim Jun allows him to be with sex slaves, or even himself...and soon enough rodman will piss off Kim Jun somehow , maybe the North Koreans will like rodman more and Kim jun feelings will be hurt, and rodman will disappear. .....I just cant see rodman as a spy..he's too over the top, and I don't know how trusty that would be?...but hell what do I know, Elvis was suppose to be a spy too.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Well if he wasn't an agent before they sure as hell would've made him one after his first visit to North Korea.

He is either very brave or very stupid. I wouldn't like to risk the journey. As someone said earlier, if crazy pants decides to kidnap him there isn't going to be a rescue.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   

The mole on your mom's butt has a better chance of being in the CIA.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Grifter42
I don't have any evidence to back this up, and I have nothing to go on.

Thank God for Skunk Works, am I right?

So, Rodman's been in the news for a while now... He's been all over the place.

They're making him out to look like a traitor almost. He's Kim Jung Un's best friend, etcetera...

I think that's a lie. I think he's in on it. He's spying for the Americans.

Am I crazy, or can anyone else see it?

well, you just might have signed his death warrant.

how would you feel outing or hinting he is an agent?

i'm sure they are lurking ATS.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join