It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GC Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I have an interesting theory others may agree others may disagree. I really think this is the truth. The FBI knew about the 9/11 attacks before they happened, but they did nothing to prevent them. Honestly ask yourself if you seen planes headed towards the world trade centers from the United States Home Land Security point of view you would of tried your hardest to stop them. For Bush to say that the United States has top notch security thats complete b.s. Washington D.C. should be one of the most protected places in North America, but they seemed to ignore the fact that there was a plane headed towards the Pentagon. There seems to be some security leaks in Home Land Security which in my opinion I don't trust the United States Government as far as I could throw a 12 ton brick. Bush needed a reason to goto war with Iraq he wanted to follow his fathers foot steps. First of all in 1989 - 1992 the American Government helped Alkida by paying them 60 Billion dollars to goto war with Iran. If they were such a major threat to us for so long why did they do this ? Was all this planned. Even Bush getting elected the first term. I believe Gore won, but Bush's relatives F**ked up the votes in Fl. this is something serious. You may think I'm a complete idiot, but what I say has meaning. Were those weapons in the bunkers planted by US Military so that Bush could have a reason to keep Troops in Iraq. It's all a major F**K UP
. Mr. Dick didn't happen to mention to anyone in the media/public there plans to run pipes through Afghanistan to get a "cheap" resource of oil.

-GC-

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Government Conspiracy]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
thats the same thing that i thought. plus us is in iraq just for there oil.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Cuckoo.

Cuckoo.

And it was a missile that hit the Pentagon, right?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
These issues have been discussed in great detail on ATS ever since they happned. Please review this post: Forum Reference Index AND Thread for Discussing anything related to 9/11, Pentagon, etc. Also, this main site content page is a newly developed area which will soon grow: www.abovetopsecret.com... Please pick up one of the existing discussions, or, reference one or more of the older discussions when you start a new thread. A great deal has been covered, and it makes more sense to use the existing ATS content as a starting point on these topics. Thanks. (thread closed)

join