It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plague of Locusts... let the good times roll.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Thousands of red locusts swarmed into southern Israel today, threatening the region�s agriculture with a biblical-like plague.

The country�s Agriculture Ministry went on high alert after the insects landed in the Red Sea port of Eilat and nearby areas of the Negev desert, said a TV report. It said authorities feared a larger invasion tomorrow.

�This is like an Egyptian plague,� Ripman said. �They�ll eat all the crops in the area, the livelihood of lots of people. I hope we can get the upper hand.�

news.scotsman.com...

So I am sure that this will not pan out to the end of the world, but I get excited when I here about plagues and such, especially in these crazy times we are living in. Regardless I am watching for this kind of stuff.

Here is some godspeak to spice it up a bit.. from revelations

" And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth, and unto them was given power as the scorpions of the earth have power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree, but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months, and their torment as the torment of a scorpion when he strikes a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it, and shall desire to die, but death shall flee from them."

If you see anybody walking around if your in that area and they're being chewed on by locusts, check to see if they have the mark of the beast or not. Thanks all.

cheers,
Farhyde

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If you would breed locusts on purpose, you have one helluva biological weapon.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Fuel Air bombs I say. Good old super heated air=vacuumed then hit the swarm again with several cluster bombs (incinerary). I wonder if there would be a way a swarm could be herded some how. Hmm pheromones or sound waves perhaps .

[edit on C:Sunocu11e11 by Opus]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Whoohoo! free lizard food! lucky isralites! I wonder if they'll ship em?

We get some pretty serious plagues here too from time to time.

top topics

join