It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*First hand account VID* Corruption of the "Police State"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

jude11

12m8keall2c
reply to post by jude11

let it rest, as is.....

OK,

Thanks for the dismissal.

Jude11

? dismissal ? only in that she's obviously using a likely otherwise 'innocuous' set of circumstances in an effort to forward an [a personal] agenda.

hell.... without 'proof', otherwise.... who's to say!?

these type youtube videos Always afford a pause to ponder .... the 'other side of things'...

typically end up being worthy further consideration/mention..... that's all..

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

12m8keall2c

jude11

12m8keall2c
reply to post by jude11

let it rest, as is.....

OK,

Thanks for the dismissal.

Jude11

? dismissal ? only in that she's obviously using a likely otherwise 'innocuous' set of circumstances in an effort to forward an [a personal] agenda.

hell.... without 'proof', otherwise.... who's to say!?

these type youtube videos Always afford a pause to ponder .... the 'other side of things'...

typically end up being worthy further consideration/mention..... that's all..

Nope.

Dismissal of my previous comment but it's a wash now isn't it?

Nice work!

JuDe11

edit on 2-1-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Mamatus
No video of the incident. While I tend to believe her I have to say that there are often two sides to a story and no one knows the other side. She can stand there and say anything she likes to a video camera.

Holding silent does not often help your case. Now granted not answering questions without a lawyer is our right. Will it always work out for you? Hell no!

I recently got out of a ticket for 110mph on my motorcycle at night on a empty road. Did I tell the cop I was not going to answer any questions? Hell No! I admitted I was screwing around and left it to him to do as he would.

All to often I see "Copwatch" minded folks video tape their traffic stops and they often get belligerent. Cops don't have to give you a ticket when they pull you over.....

10 stops in a year on my motorcycle. Most every one of which I deserved a ticket. I have gotten one for ten over and it was a speed trap that everyone got a ticket from, no exceptions.

Be nice to the cops, it goes a long ways these days.....

I have to say I agree with you here. Sure you don't have to speak, but if your innocent, tell them your story. If you start to see they are going to screw you around and they start making things up, then don't say another word until you speak to an attorney. I give them the benefit of doubt. Maybe they thought something else was happening that wasn't. I think that if your straight with them they might let it slide and give you a warning instead of a ticket. I too in my younger years was pulled over a couple of times and should have gotten a ticket, but because I was straight with the officer and told him why I did what I did, he let me off with a warning. I didn't actually get a ticket until in the U.S. until I was 54.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I recently saw one of her updates on her facebook page:

2 major charges have been dropped. It really makes you think, if they dropped the charges it meant that they didn't have any evidence of her DUI. If they didn't have any evidence, what were the charges based on? a guess? I'll let the resident thread experts decipher that after they wait for the "other side of the story" from the police officer.

UPDATE on the false crusade against me by a few individuals who call themselves "the state of New Hampshire":

1) The "possession of controlled substances" charge has been DROPPED. That accusation was truly embarrassing on the part of Michael Armstrong.

2) The DUI charge has been DROPPED. Oh yeah. . . that's because I WASN'T DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

Remaining three charges are not yet finalized one way or another. Will keep you updated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join