It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona mom accused of poisoning children on Christmas Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
An Arizona woman tried to fatally stab her ex-husband and poison her four children with prescription narcotic drugs, killing her teenage daughter on Christmas Day. Connie Villa, 35, was arrested Sunday after being released from a hospital on suspicion of one count of first-degree murder and four counts of attempted murder in the Christmas Day attack. The ex,( for good reasons i see) Adam Villa, called 911 after bailing out of the apartment with multiple stab wounds. Wait a minute, (My first thought) He just left his children behind? He wasn't the father of the 13 year old. But the other babies were his.I don't care how bad I was cut/stabbed, whatever. My kids would come with me. Knife, gun-fight, don't matter.

The three other children, ages 3, 5 and 8, were all good, However, initial tests show each child had trace amounts of opiates in their systems. This maniac, tried to overdose her children on painkillers. Having success with the oldest. Why didn't she just try to poison her ex? Instead of a confrontation, she would possibly loose? I suppose, trying to understand a sick mind is tough to do. Authorities would only say the drugs found in the apartment were “prescription narcotics.” ahhh, no shiii, "Opiates"

When the cops got there Wednesday, they were forced to break in and found the nut job standing in the apartment with what appeared to be self-inflicted stab wounds to her torso, a knife in her hand and the three young children at her side. What a mother. If she really wanted to end her life, she could have... suicide by coppers. She had apparently enticed her ex-husband to come over intending to kill him, too.

“He was lured to the apartment, under what pretense we don’t know yet, but we don’t have any indication he had any fear of going over there,” Anderson added.

Ok psycho mom from... wherever USA.

The three surviving children have been placed by Child Protective Service’s with Adam Villa’s family. He was not the father of the 13-year-old, police said. “She was a gentle, kind and beautiful spirit who was taken from us too soon,” family members of Aniarael Macias said in a statement. In 2006, happier times seemed apparent in the Villa household as Adam Villa returned from a one-year deployment to Iraq with the Arizona Army National Guard. When he stepped off the plane upon his return, Connie Villa broke into tears. “Just to know he’s safe and in one piece, just to smell him,” she told The Arizona Republic at the time. “I just want to be normal again and have a family.”

That day she wanted him safe in one piece.... Christmas though, different story.. She wanted to carve him (it seems) before the ham. I feel bad for all the children involved, their innocence has be takin advantage off.... Connie Villa , needs to pay for her murderous, incomprehensible, crime.

Video and Photo of the murderer at the source.
Source

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
She had stab wounds, and he was lured to the apartment. The only child who died was the one that wasn't his? Whose word is it that she did this, can she speak up? Murderers often set up the other spouse....not the first time. He came back and she's stabbed, and police say its normal? What cops? Is he sharia or something? And they're covering for him? I'm not saying this is the case, but these are all the things that go through my head when I read a weird report that doesnt add up, and also even if it did, it doesnt the mean the facts are as given, those are just versions of them so far.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Nice angle. I see your point completely. Isn't there a way for forensics to tell the stab wounds were indeed self inflicted? cuts, angle, of them (which hand was used to do it.) Thanks for jumping in, I value your input.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

Funny, when I was growing up I thought my Mom was trying to poison us as well.
Turns out that it was only her lack of cooking skills!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I thought the same about my mom.. Women tend to murder that way (poisoning) opposed to men who use other methods. Turns out though my mom just needed some cooking classes. LoL

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

g146541

Funny, when I was growing up I thought my Mom was trying to poison us as well.
Turns out that it was only her lack of cooking skills!!!

Brown and Serve dinner rolls were known in our house as BURN and serve rolls...

OP..

what was this wacko mom on? Bath salts? Meth?

has to be something chemical related, I can't picture this happening.

And the excrement husband let a kid DIE, and ran allowing others in PERIL?

wow!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

HanzHenry, I'm not sure all she was on, I'm assuming she was taking pain meds (opiates) since this is what she used to poison her children. As far as the father goes... Coward imo . I don't know how he could be worrying about himself no matter how dire. To just leave children behind... But that's just me.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The mom is probably suffering from all sorts of (unchecked) mental issues. No one in their right minds would do something like this. And the father deserves a good round of beatings. As a father myself, my life matters SECOND.

The mother should be locked up in an insane asylum for the rest of her life. (Which is a bit hard for me to say as I realize she may not have had full mental control over what she was doing.) But she tried killing her children and succeeded in killing one.

Such a sad story, my heart goes out towards all of the children.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

yep, Auricom. I would say she had Mental issues. and sadly, the children paid the price.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Had my Mom tried to poison me I would have killed her. Probably with Karate.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

cavtrooper7
Had my Mom tried to poison me I would have killed her. Probably with Karate.

hahaha LoL ok, So..... that's Just Awesome!
Rock On!

new topics

top topics

join