It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Fundraises Off of Obama's Possible Impeachment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It seems the Democratic National Committee (The DNC) sent out an alarming email the other day.

They are apparently 'asking' for 'endorsements' to help Democrat candidates win elections next year

This time they are sensationalizing the Obama "Impeachment" possibility and how they need to stop Republicans from gaining majorities in the House and Senate as a way to prevent Obama's impeachment.

I guess this is evidence that the impeachable offenses are real and not so invented as they would have us believe

On Saturday, the Democratic National Committee tried to raise money off of President Barack Obama's possible impeachment by blasting out a fundraising email--with a subject line of "impeachment"--in which it quoted Republicans discussing the "I-word."

DNC Fundraises Off of Obama's Possible Impeachment

see the email with easy to read large type !

It's the Attack of the "I-Word" People !!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ha...it's about time. I bet whomever sent that email out gets canned today. While they may have an inkling that it could happen, I am sure the Pres would not condone sending out a message that infers it in any way like that one does.

Either way.....hope it happens and soon!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Where can I donate to fast track impeachment proceedings? That's what I really want to know.

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The DNC will probably create all sorts of strawmen to obfuscate the reality of Obamacare.

Amnesty
Minimum wage
Another "bombing" somewhere.

(Just don't talk 'bout Obamacare, shhhhhhhhhh. . . . . . . .)

new topics

top topics

join