It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social securit

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
(post by hellobruce removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Treason - Dictionary

treason [ˈtriːzən]
n
1. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) violation or betrayal of the allegiance that a person owes his sovereign or his country, esp by attempting to overthrow the government; high treason
2. any treachery or betrayal

High treason does exist in the United States, although it is no longer referred to as such... It is simply called treason; the reason being as such because treason is considered a 'high crime', which is why it is no longer referred to as 'high' treason.
edit on 26-12-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

What about when you asked for proof of anything being suppressed and I mentioned MK Ultra, which was covered up and suppressed for almost 20 years? What about the JFK assassination? What about PRISM, which the Obama administration is attempting to use an executive privilege to prevent a court judge from ruling on it's unconstitutionality? By all means, feign ignorance as if you really don't get it... Oh and since you are dancing away from the facts, let me be more aggressive.

I just pointed out at least one incident where a man was convicted of treason against the United States, and received the death penalty...

Why are you being sketchy and ignoring this; or are you afraid of the truth?

Quit dodging the question and answer it you deceitful little goblin..

(post by Happy1 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

What about when you asked for proof of anything being suppressed and I mentioned MK Ultra, which was covered up and suppressed for almost 20 years? What about the JFK assassination? What about PRISM, which the Obama administration is attempting to use an executive privilege to prevent a court judge from ruling on it's unconstitutionality? By all means, feign ignorance as if you really don't get it... Oh and since you are dancing away from the facts, let me be more aggressive.

I just pointed out at least one incident where a man was convicted of treason against the United States, and received the death penalty...

Why are you being sketchy and ignoring this; or are you afraid of the truth?

Quit dodging the question and answer it you deceitful little goblin..

just look at all the silly birther conspiracy theories posted here by people who cannot accept the fact that a black man is the POTUS....

The real tool is the one who can't understand that Obama isn't a black man... Secondly, they would be further trapped by thinking just because somebody disagrees that Obama should be POTUS, that it must be because he is black...

Personally, I don't believe Obama should be POTUS, and I dare you to call me a racist; my sister is pregnant by a black man; so piss off you don't know anything..

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Have you ever taken a moment to realize that the entire judicial system is corrupt when a politician gets a second chance for coc aine possession, while the ordinary citizen gets an undetermined jail sentence? I have little faith in any judicial court within the United States to uphold the justice, or to remain unbiased against Obama...

How do you know they aren't just corrupt officials purposely dismissing these cases?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

(post by Happy1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

When this gal steps down, Lionel will lead us all to victory..He probably has more chance than her.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
ENOUGH

Any further off-topic bickering and insults will result in a posting ban.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
Over 200 cases tried or brought before courts on this overall issue. 25 of them at the Super Court level. 100% defeat or dismiss. No exception. None worked.

I guess she's figuring she'll make a record or something since she's responsible for so many of the above number already.

edit on 25-12-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Wouldn't have anything to do with corrupted judicial officials would it?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

VeritasAequitas
Wouldn't have anything to do with corrupted judicial officials would it?

So you think every judge in every silly birther court case has been corrupted....

That would mean the judges and officials in over 200 court cases, including the US Supreme Court Judges are corrupt...

Of course if you actually bothered to read the transcripts of those cases you would realise why each and every one failed - the birthers had no evidence, only made up stories and their "experts" were not actually experts at all!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

So you think every judge in every silly birther court case has been corrupted....

Why not? Money talks and BS walks....

Follow the money trail and it all makes a little more sense; ignore it, and the only believable story you are left with is the 'official' one.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

VeritasAequitas
Follow the money trail and it all makes a little more sense;

So who is making money out of the birther nonsense.... people like Orly Taitz, constantly begging for donations, people like Michael Zullo and Brian Mackiewcz travelling around the country on taxpayer funded trips, people who have written books on the birther nonsense, like Jerome Corsi and Mike Zullo...

They are the people making the money here!

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I was talking about the ones who throw money at politicians and judges, but by all means twist the question around..

I don't believe you can prove where Orly Taitz or any other person has made any significant amount of money, considering that usually happens when you win a case; not lose it...

Also, did you ever think to check if there were any common denominators of judges in those "200 cases" by "silly birthers"?

Can you provide evidence for these '200 cases' along with transcripts to their court cases, and the names of the judges who presided over them?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join