It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just as i feared, america cannot save itself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
You guys are screwed, face it.

Your arrogance knows no limit, your desire to share was lost the day you decided to claim "independence"..

What does that even mean? Independence from what?

You have no king, no queen, no desire for anything but control of everything that is not you.

Give up, you have the whole world against you.

I can buy a $50 fone and hack into your records.

You can't trace me.

My name is edward snowden, and I condemn the lot of you.

Give it up. There is no conspiracy, no aliens, and nothing for you grasp to save you.

When you swore off your own founders, you dammed yourselves.

Grow up america, face facts.. you are the enemy of the world right now, and nothing will save you but repentence.

You will be forgiven, but first you must forgive those who have attacked you in the name of holy justice.

We are here to help you, but you first have to help yourselves.

"Take this as your FINAL warning" -human traffic (excellent film)

A president is not a king. Democracy does not exist in america, yet, because you all think you are superior haveal sa fib

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Stupid fifty dollar fone ..

What I was trying to finish with is that you are all fools being lead by even bigger celebrity fools.. follow the ones who actually KNOW what is going on, and ignore your FALSE idols..

"America finds out most of their information from celebrities.. they must go around there house with a leaflet.. I dunno" -bill bailey, part troll (genius)

Learn about the world and you'll find out how SMALL you are.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

tachyonmind

You guys are screwed, face it.

Yep, america is #ed. I think most of us know that already. Its been a very long time in the works; life times in the works, and now its finally to really come to fruition. Interestingly the biggest thing this whole long-term agenda banks on, and cannot work without, is an uncaring, indifferent people, and amazingly, all it takes to make a people such towards freedom or lack there of, is providing enough food and entertainment. Do that, and youre almost assured a mostly passive, accepting people almost no matter how bad it gets.

tachyonmind

There is no conspiracy

Well now youre just talking crazy.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Indeed we are doomed if things do not change. You will not find many American's that'll disagree with that part of it at any rate.

We might not all like to be lumped together as a bunch of selfish idiots... but what is one to do. We are beyond the tipping point IMO. There will be no going back and we will have to experience some kind of collapse in order to "rebuild".

We are in a mess for sure but not all of us ENJOYED THE RIDE and far more of us will not enjoy the plummet to the bottom.

ETA - That I think most of us KNOW how small we are. It's the government that has an issue with that and in return most us us take issue with them. Not all Americans are like the ones you see on TV.

edit on 12/24/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tachyonmind

Merry christmas by the way, may you rest in peace.

Love from jesus christchurch, and the rest of the world.

God bless you all.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
That is a lot of juvenile whining.
What's the matter, did your mother forget to feed you today?

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Now I feel terrible, I let my anger get the better of me and now i've become what I hate..

Please try to be strong guys, there is a lot of love for you out there, never forget that..

I'm off, for good. They want me dead like you wouldn't believe.. everytime I log on i'm at risk, hence the disguises..

Stay TRUE, live by the heart, not the mind, and kill your televisions!

Love,

Edward

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

So, tell us more how much you hate America...

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Meh... just another American rant from a non-American I presume. Think you got the wrong forum.

Why would we want an inbred monarchy when we have our own problems? Your kings and queens have caused enough problems to last the world centuries and you can keep them.

There's so much more that could be said to your statements but why bother? Obviously you have a global view of everything and we colonials should know our place anyway.

FWIW I'd bet money I've traveled more of the world and lived in more foreign countries than you have. Or was this just your way of saying Merry Christmas? If so, right back at ya.

link   
Dbl post for emphasis.
edit on 240pm0404pm102013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

link   
the whole world is effed, it is funny how you single one thing with out determining a cause your attempt at satire is bumbling at best and sounds most especially when read out loud to yourself like the utterances of children asking mom and dad why they are getting spanked. How about Americas problems are GLOBAL problems and the same issues are happening all across the globe. Try some of that world view coffee and put down that kool-aid.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Independence from government tyranny, religious persecution, economic oppression, etc. I.e. the reasons people were willing to sail across the ocean to an unknown land to start from scratch with nothing. Are you British OP? Really ignorant.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Keep strong faith in Goodness, and the Divine Net of Miracles. Bless you and may the Highest Power of Love and Goodness keep you safe every day of our life, and guide you strongly and may you have more work to do, so you wouldn't be able to get the ticket of dodge if you wanted too. Will send prayers.

I wish I knew what people are supposed to do against the royalty and against the bankers, its a very rigged hand.

I don't believe any pain tactics work, and there is no revolution that wouldn't be the good cop bad cop scenario, both serving the same overlords, who seem to want to depopulate.

They sure keep using nuclear technologies against us.

But you're wrong on ET, not sure about a rescue, but do know after the dust settles what will happen on the other side. You deal slavery and murder to people, you reap that even if the Good hauled you off for counseling, for consciousness must clear and purify itself. They're off no hooks.

I believe the only real thing we have left is the force of consciousness and positive force of consciousness and there isn't really anything else to try except for refusing to follow bad orders, legal challenges over and over again, and speaking up. Because being the noisy wheel might get to them somehow. Something has to.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It isn't very accurate to say "Americans" are...anything in particular, we're as diverse as the whole world is. Presently we have a few people who have all the money and run the government are the ones you're addressing but your writing leaves it unclear as to which particular group you're referring to.

I digress, I blame Americans too. We should be the world's most dangerous and hated country, we deserve it. We make everything in to eternal war. It's too profitable to stop, so it won't. You can't blame the ordinary US citizen for that, we don't get to decide whether we invade or not. Government does what it wants to then tells the public later what's it's been up to.

America was taken in a coup on 9/11.
There is no Republic and no Democracy.
There is a shadow government that takes makes 90% of the decisions.
Congress is strictly for show.

The entity that you equate with America doesn't exist in any location. There are no borders. It's completely International or even Supranational in nature. They can operate from anywhere because they own most of it.

You can find them among the Bilderberg, Vatican, Wall St. , BIS, Council on Foreign Relations for it's membership yes, but the most powerful among them written themselves out of existence. You never hear about them. They don't want us to know they even exist. These are the people destroying the planet.

Blame America, go ahead.
You're forgetting that most Americans feel the same as you.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
what I'd like to know, if we are the sole problem, why are world banks in collusion with us and why is majority of world military supporting our troops? It certainly isn't Americas wishes to not have jobs, be at war, and take the manipulation wee wee in our ears every day.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yeah, America is screwing up. So are a bunch of other countries. America was sold out about twenty five years ago by some of the ones running it and it is getting worse and worse every year.

I don't know who is behind it, it appears to be a joint effort of some sort to take away everything from the American working man...or woman...they do not discriminate.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

" Grow up america, face facts.. you are the enemy of the world right now, and nothing will save you but repentence. "

Correction , the U.S. Goverment is the Present Enemy of the World , not the " Adverage Joe" American Working 2 Freakin' Jobs to Support his Family and Friends . The Second American Revolution is just around the corner , and this time the Real Enemy of the People does not reside " Overseas " ............

i297.photobucket.com...

edit on 24-12-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The US, minus all political and unelected shadow government figures, is not the problem, (note the minus is important, for the elected traitors are quite another story).

I think the names she drops in this video, and she drops alot of names, and goes into depth. This is the problem, and she said that the queen gave Obama half a billion dollars for his campaigning and agenda. And also LA nuclear facility transformed into green energy, also got that, so she gives the startup and the people fund it, but she owns cali? Anyway, its not US citizens that are the problem, nor the constituion, nor common law, nor the concepts of democracy, whether it be representative like north america or proportional like Norway. So I wouldn't say the US because to me that is always the people and they're Good!

Leuren Moret: USA, UK Monarchy behind Fukushima radiation genocide

She also brings up the unmarked choppers and that mutiliated cows are always found downwind of a nuclear facility and that they seem to be testing the strength of their releases, the target population is citizens, for its an all nuclear war against the middle class and human rights oriented northern hemisphere!

And that McCain, after US/UK used mega tons of depleted uranium weapons that combusted in the middle east actually sent someone to take samples and then upped the amount.

I do recall they dumped alot of spent ammo off the west and east coast of north america, including off of Vancouver Island, in prime fishing waters, and CBC covered it. Not considered dangerous. But when they were asked to remove it, oh, its too dangerous to handle and do that!

I consider UK, royalty and international bankers to be the right donkey to pin the blame tail on!

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You are just wrong....Down, but no where near out.

We will soon begin to fix our problems. The rest of the world does not hate us.

Try to think positive....Oh, don't worry about us it's cyclical.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetop

There's always a way to find you.

Rabbit.

arrogance is the second name of man.
edit on 24-12-2013 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join