It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christie Accused Of Bullying Political Enemies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

The link leads to a video of a CNN interview with Wasserperson-Schultz who gets on how Christies claims of not knowing about any of this make him different than Obama when Obama takes the same defense.

Her answers are so ... familiar ... for some reason ...

“There are so many questions that need to be answered that Chris Christie has refused to answer thus far and today those e-mails revealed that there is smoke and that smoke leads right to the closest staff that he has in his office. If he’s such a straight shooter, which he prides himself on, Don, why did it take seven hours for him to release a statement for him saying he was outraged and had no knowledge of it? I can tell you if I knew nothing about something and had no knowledge, I would immediately release a statement. That doesn’t take a lot of hand wringing to release a statement like that.”

Gee, isn't this exactly most of us have been saying about Fast and Furious and Benghazi and the IRS targeting? I mean, this is the most transparent administration ever ...

Lemon asked Wasserman Schultz about the controversies faced by Obama over the past year. “Each time the president has claimed that he didn’t know. He didn’t know about the NSA spying on allies. He didn’t know that about the Obamacare website. He didn’t know that if you — that you wouldn’t be able to keep your doctor — so what’s the difference between Christie not knowing and the president not knowing?”

Even Lemon wants to know this, just like the rest of us now. What's her answer?

“The difference is the issues that President Obama said he didn’t know about were policy issues. This is a scandal. A scandal that leads right to his office in which his staff and possibly him exacted political retribution in retaliation for a Democratic mayor in Fort Lee refusing to endorse him in his re- election. As a result they ordered the shutdown of three lanes of the George Washington Bridge on the first day of school, snarling traffic, trapping children in school buses,” Wasserman Schultz responded.

So, I guess when the President does it, it's policy. Got that? Scandal is a policy for the Administration. When a mere Republican governor does it, it's a scandal. Gotta love that Democrat Newspeak. Scandal = Policy.

Some more of the questions and responses ...

You really should keep Wesserperson-Schultz off the screen. She's sometimes more trouble than she's worth.
edit on 9-1-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join