It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati before 1776.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nobody has ever asked or thought about where Adam Weishaupt got his inspiration from. The word Illuminati seems to come out of nowhere, but illuminated groups existed centuries before 1776. I got a book from 1960 that has something very different to say about the Illuminati, you will not see this on any conspiracy site.

www.ageofaquarius.cc...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

MayorOfCydonia
Nobody has ever asked or thought about where Adam Weishaupt got his inspiration from. The word Illuminati seems to come out of nowhere, but illuminated groups existed centuries before 1776. I got a book from 1960 that has something very different to say about the Illuminati, you will not see this on any conspiracy site.

www.ageofaquarius.cc...

The earliest records of anything remotely resembling illuminati dates back to 293 AD. They were the Rome invading, Germanic tribes of Franks and Alamanni ( known as the illustrious Alamanni ) of what is now Modern Germany and Scandinavia. By the 400's they had become the Merovingian Dynasty. The Black Nobillity of the Merovigians still call the shots today.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
An interesting quote from the OP's link:

The ultimate conspiracy is the conspiracy about the soul and the spirit world, that is the very root of it and freedom is freedom of the soul or the true self.

Our real history has all been hidden behind a facade of propaganda.

From the book Pawns Of The Game:

It started in that part of the universe we call heaven when Lucifer challenged the right of God to exercise supreme authority. The Holy Scriptures tell us how the Luciferian conspiracy was transferred to this world in the Garden of Eden. Until I realized that our struggle is not with flesh and blood, but with the spiritual forces of darkness who control all those in high places on this earth (Eph. 6:12) the pieces of evidence gathered all over this world just didn’t fit together and make sense.

Who Are The Illuminati?

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it." Illuminati Roots

edit on 21-12-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

My family fled Germany between 1500 and 1550 and were of noble blood.
They fled due to threat of death and selected England as their new home.
From that time until 1732 or around that time they traveled by ship to the Georgia coast.

I am happy to see someone coming out with a more realistic view of what my family was and is connected to by birth.

King George of England gave land grants to many and my family was given a 900 acre island and other property in what was to become the beautiful golden isles.

We are still living on some of that property in a family compound.

I will try to find a picture of my dad during WW2 in a magicians outfit.
He was very dapper and strong.

I have told this story before years ago on ATS in the past.

My father served in the political arena for over 35 years and considered himself not a politician but a statesman.

A more fair man I have never met.

Ft. Fredericka on St. Simons island is where ships landed and the town was formed known as Brunswick, Ga.

Love, Peace and Light to all.

top topics

join