It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Bruce Goldberg -- Time Traveler or Hoax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
From his website
"I am a media consultant, a New Age metaphysical activist and spokesperson"

Anyone know the qualifications for those? A spokesperson for whom or what exactly? WTF is a "metaphysical activist"

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Check out this interview with Bruce Goldberg on C2C. He sounds like a nutcase. I can't believe George Noory keeps having him on and takes him seriously.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
As to the guy's authenticity, here's your answer:

APPOINTMENT PROCEDURES AND FEES Appointments may be made by calling (818) 713-8190. Messages left with our staff or answering machine will be returned promptly.

Out of town patients will require a three hour appointment daily and the fee is $400.00 per session. For most cases a maximum of 5 three hour sessions is all that is needed to complete the training from my techniques.

Local patients from Santa Barbara to San Diego only will also require a 3 hour initial session, with subsequent appointment being 1 1/2 hours in length and the fees for these subsequent sessions are $200.00.

HELLO!? Do the math. This guy isn't after anything but your cash.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No he is not a time traveler. The earth rotates around the sun, the sun in turns rotates around the center of our galaxy, which in return, seems to be moving away from the general direction of the singularity that preceeded the big bang.

If he would have travelled 1500 years into the past he would have ended up in space.

Originally posted by WWu777
Check out this interview with Bruce Goldberg on C2C. He sounds like a nutcase. I can't believe George Noory keeps having him on and takes him seriously.

He probably gets a cut.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Brilliant! He has a link that asks the question "Am I a time traveller" then answers it with the revelation that clues to the answer are in his book!

The answer to the question am I a time traveler? I can only say that a true chrononaut takes an oath never to reveal that fact, unless it is an emergency to do so. To do so would be a breach of what is known as timeline international security laws that exist in the future. Chrononauts always seek to stimulate the intellectual, emotional and spiritual growth. The answer to the question am I a time traveler can best be determined by you. There are many clues in my books - Time Travelers From Our Future and Astral Voyages and additional hints will be developed during future interviews with Art. Stayed tuned and may the space-time continuum be with us.

<< 1   >>

join