It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive spin on China’s smog crisis backfire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
My friends g/f and her family just returned from China for a week long trip. They were stuck in the airport due to the smog, it is the worst this time of year they said. Took almost 2 days till they could finally take off back for the states.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pandersway

Im guessing hes talking about the color and texture of whats inside the kid's underwear.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

pandersway
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

They have an entire city that looks like the inside of a 4 year old boys underwear.

That's a comment I'm not familiar with. Could you explain further?

have you raised boys?

My youngest, when he was around 4 years old, typically looked like a warzone when he peeled his drawers off at night.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Really? Tell me, what totalitarian plan of Obama's is in place that wasn't a continuation of Bush Policy and those before him that has reduced your freedom? It's all been plotted out for a looooong time. Obama is just the current puppet. You still got to vote, you still got to drive your auto, you still got to buy what you wanted at Walmart, still have your internet and smart phone, you still don't have to carry papers to cross county or state lines.... totalitarian? huh. How about ignorant state legislatures demanding the de-education of our kids by eliminating science and gerrymandering congressional districts to the point that voting out an idiot is a near impossibility creating impunity for electoral misdeeds? Our entire Congress is acting like children and we can't get rid of them.... THAT sounds like the Communist Committee system of China! Rules by Moronic Mandate!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pandersway

4. It makes people funnier.

......What? I got the entire list, unifies the people, military defense, scenic, smells awesome .. funny? I find the Chinese to be the most peculiar people in the World, they are a very intelligent people that often defy every aspect of common sense.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

jaxnmarko
reply to post by alienreality

Really? Tell me, what totalitarian plan of Obama's is in place that wasn't a continuation of Bush Policy and those before him that has reduced your freedom? It's all been plotted out for a looooong time. Obama is just the current puppet. You still got to vote, you still got to drive your auto, you still got to buy what you wanted at Walmart, still have your internet and smart phone, you still don't have to carry papers to cross county or state lines.... totalitarian? huh. How about ignorant state legislatures demanding the de-education of our kids by eliminating science and gerrymandering congressional districts to the point that voting out an idiot is a near impossibility creating impunity for electoral misdeeds? Our entire Congress is acting like children and we can't get rid of them.... THAT sounds like the Communist Committee system of China! Rules by Moronic Mandate!

Well, yeah, but I thought for the sake of keeping to the topic and not derailing threads, to skip giving a lecture on U.S. History. See how it works?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join