It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ClintonLibrary dedication

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I apologize in advace if this has been reported. Mostly, I wanted to note how Clinton has AGED since his operation. He looks to be about 70, a contemporary of Bush, Sr.

It was a classic Clinton event -- really long.

He was heralded by trumpets, serenaded by a college choir and a Latin children's band and the "Flying Razorbacks" of the Arkansas Air National Guard flew over. Bono sang "When the Rain Comes." And still the rain fell.

In the audience were Tipper and Al Gore (news - web sites), the former Clinton vice president defeated by the current president in 2000.

Standing by her man on stage was Hillary Rodham Clinton (news - web sites), the New York senator mentioned as a likely contender for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008.

read the story here

[edit on 18-11-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
He's definitely lost a lot of weight. Sometimes, major operations on people between 55 and 80 will suddenly make them look their age... my dad had a valve replacement surgery this spring, at age 74. He recovered fine, but since then, for the first time I realized he's an old man.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The job isn't fit for the decent. It takes so much out of them, they all pretty much super age in the office. Clinton looks like Caspar the ghost now.

new topics

join