It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moody views

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I took a few photos of some pictures i hadn't scanned for my previous art thread here, a mixture of patel drawing and water colour.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
These are amazing! A lot of thought and talent has gone into these, good post, S&F

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Beautiful All!
But boy, for some reason, the greenery picture, with the couple(?) in the center, with the bunnies in the corner?
I can't stop staring at it!!!!!
Do you sell them?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

You are very talented, I enjoyed looking at some of your work.

Very nice.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
OMG I love them! You my friend are very talented not only with these pictures, but with deep down
feelings they stir me in a big way ..Star and flag for you! Love to see more!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Very nice indeed! With respect, the similarity to Moody Blues album art is uncanny. Love the work and word play if you will. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I love your work, these are beautiful. There is so much depth to each of them. Thank you for sharing these with us. I look forward to seeing more.

My favorite is the teal and lavender with the lone person amoung the bare trees.
SnF
edit on 2-12-2013 by 2manyholes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Couple with the bunny is my favorite! Liked all of them very much.
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

No i don't bother selling my pictures, it just interests me to make them sometimes, but thanks for your kind comments and also to everyone else who has commented, i think from reading them i should just make pictures of ghosts and bunnies...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This one is haunting!

As always BRAVO! You should sell them or at least allow people to print off full sized versions? Not like I would hold you down and make you do it or anything Kantz but as you see you have developed a following...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Well i'm thinking about it but i'd look to produce a series of prints that had some cohesive meaning, not just me old bits and bobs i got stuck with lol

But anyway it's useful to see what people like from the various styles and that seems to be bunnies and ghosts so maybe i'll do a series on bunny heaven.

edit on Kpm1231336vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday0331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Phases of Luna?
Captures the beauty, mystery, mood and allure of women...Brilliant!

Needs mood music!

And you're swimming into the sunset without me. And I find myself suddenly waking up. And there are four young girls. Giving me water from a vine leaf...

edit on 3-12-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2013 by abeverage because: of four muses...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Yes that's it, also the transition from egg to serpent to bird...for some strange reason

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Kantzveldt

Yes that's it, also the transition from egg to serpent to bird...for some strange reason

I like that better!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
These are very awesome Kandtz I like them all, I like your use of color and composition it is very awesome!!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Thanks that's very kind of you. Sometimes you can set yourself a compositional challenge by using an unusual proportioned rectangle, for example the four including the one's with bunnies were based upon the ratio of the orbit of Venus to Earth, thus say around 225/365 ratio, this gives the picture meaning of sorts before you even do anything!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Uh how did I miss this one?

Reminds me of Jacobs ladder!

new topics

top topics

join