It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put your head between your legs..Your going to DIE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I dont know if this is a well known fact, but here it goes.

My friend once told me that the reason why they tell you to put yourself in the crash position when an aeroplane is going to crash is not because it could give you a greater chance of surviving,no, its because when forensics are going over the crash site the crash position ensures that if you burn your teeth will be (almost) nicely in place with your seat so it will be easier to identify each person.

I never actually knew this until my friend told me, i trust him that he isnt making this up and im probably going to look stupid for pointing this out but hopefully other people didnt know this and i might have taught someone something today

Anyway the next time you are flying and you are told to enter the "Crash Position" feck it, run to the back of the plane wait just before it hits the ground and jump out of it, you probably have more chance of surviving this way!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
same reason why you should have your seat belt fastened. body id.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

same reason why you should have your seat belt fastened. body id.

Not exactly, when a planes going to crash and they tell you to get into the position then your a goner, you dont hear your driver saying "Were going to crash get into the crash position"

Its not the same at all.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
"Ladys and gentlemen this is your captain speaking.. Ehh. Looks like we are having a bit of a problem here. Please put your head between your legs. If you are wearing false teeth please bring those up to the front. Thank you and may God save us all!"

Then the passengers give their false teeth to the friendly attendant or take them to the captains door. And the put them in a little fire proof container.

J/K.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I think he was talking about in the airplane. They make you put your seatbelt on so it's easier to ID you in the event the airplane isn't ripped to shreds.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I think he was talking about in the airplane.

Yeah i just re-read his post and misinterpreted it, holy mother of mary...you can also start worrying everytime they ask you to put your seatbelt on aswell!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Are you afraid of waking up from this dream we call life? For some this dream is a nightmare. All will die (wake up), when that will happen is not your call.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well if I could "put my head between my legs" at least I would go down happy. :shk: What is that too many inuendoues for one sentence?

Originally posted by sleeper
Are you afraid of waking up from this dream we call life? For some this dream is a nightmare. All will die (wake up), when that will happen is not your call.

And your proof is?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Well if I could "put my head between my legs" at least I would go down happy. :shk: What is that too many inuendoues for one sentence?

Jonna you always crack me up.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Well if I could "put my head between my legs" at least I would go down happy. What is that too many inuendoues for one sentence?

LOL

Are you ok?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Jonna you always crack me up.

When denying good taste is not just a mission statement but a way of life, I'll be by your side.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Am I ok?

In comparison to what? If you mean is this life a nightmare for me---no, at least not at the moment.

But do you really believe that this life is all you get?

I�m not religious so I'm not coming from that angle.

To me it is obvious that life never ends---only changes, everyone survives their temporary capsule (the body).

Proof? It�s all around---if you don't see it---I don't know what to tell you.

[edit on 18-11-2004 by sleeper]

top topics

join