It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate doctors! But we're cool now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I denied everything, but don't worry I won't be having a heart attack while driving.

Heart mummers "as explained to me" are measured some what like earthquakes. Mine is a1/6 it's nothing if my heart hadn't been acting up they would never had noticed it.

I have slight concentric left ventricular hypertrophy "I think that has something to do with cholesterol,I could lose about 10 lbs I guess."

My heart rate is too high it runs between 80-90, but I say you can't compare a sedan to a race car. I run at a higher rpm because I'm awesome!

And there was something about the bottom of my heart, but I quit listening when I heard I could get my job back.

So, there we go. I get to go back to work, and you the American taxpayer no longer have to worry about another mouth to feed.

I went up against the man, and won! I'll not be taken down by such mortal means, as heart attacks!

Well just wanted to brag about getting my life back. Have a fun, and safe thanks giving "I know I have things to be thankful for" and I'll see you on the road.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

A little friendly advice.

I don't care how big an alcoholic you consider yourself, I'm a big one, don't drink a bottle of nightquil then think you can handle a case of beer.

It's bad all bad. I didn't eat anything for Thanksgiving, just sat here being,I don't even know. I just sat here.

join