It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Historical Article found on Maury Island UFO Incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Once again I tip my hat to Mr. Greenwald at The Black Vault for alerting me to it's existence, sterling work.

Apologies if this has been posted before but if not, then it's a pretty interesting article describing a plane crash which relates to Kenneth Arnold's famous sighting in 1947.

New Historical Article found on Maury Island UFO IncidentNorthwest Museum of Legends and Lore recently found a front page headline that relates a UFO sighting to the Air Force’s first military plane crash in the state of Washington.

Previously, in 2006 the museum researchers had discovered a never before seen news article in the Kelsonian Tribune “Flying Disk Investigators Die in Army Bomber Wreck” and through local interviews located the spot of the B-25 Bomber crash site near Kelso Washington on Aug. 15, 2007 along with landowner James Greear.

Fascinating imo, just wish I knew who the "anonymous tipster" was, the articles gives the impression it may have been someone from within the military.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
can you show the printed article...the Maury Island affair has some pretty interesting peeps involved,,,,Kenneth Arnold and a phoney bishop for two.......
edit on 26-11-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Not a full copy of that online that I can find, unless anyone else can. Did find this connecting report though on the actual crash of the bomber:

tdn.com...

Yet more rumours and heresay by the sounds of it, interesting nevertheless though.

join