It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lyndon Johnson admits to Cronkite he was an accomplice to the murder of jfk

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Whoops. LBJ accidentally lets it slip he had something to do with "the event" and believe oswald was not alone in the hit. He then censors the interview. Loose lips sink ships...and get you put in prison for capitol murder.

Nixon jokes about LBJ murdering jfk.

Former CIA agent and CIA director laughs at the idea of the "lone gun man". Gerald ford helped cover up the coup along with others.

Robert kennedy accuses LBJ of killing his brother.

George HW Bush says he can't remember where he was at when jfk was murdered.

This is the type of people we are voting in. There ya go banana republic at its finest.
edit on 25-11-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: Title error corrected

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Once people figure they can vote for a living rather then work for a living this is what you get.

Did you really think America would dodge the bullet of human nature ?
edit on 25-11-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think you got it wrong , these are not the people we elect, if anything the were all decided to become POTUS because of their involvement in the assassination. I mean take a look at the order!!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I saw an interview with the creator of 60 minutes Don Hewitt and he claimed a politician he knew (who he didnt name) had asked Nixon what he knew about the JFK assassination and he supposedly remarked "more than you think"

Very interesting about George Bush Sr. that family seems to have their fingers in a whole lot of pies.
edit on 26-11-2013 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Only slightly off-topic. You posted that 00:49 clip of Nixon in your OP.

Nixon jokes about LBJ murdering jfk.

I often return to it because of the look on Nixon's face as he recounts the story... I've seen that little clip about 25 times, all total, across the last 2 years. I'll even admit that I haven't seen this clip in it's own context to that broadcast interview.

But, the look on Nixon's face when he recites the anecdote is that he absolutely loved telling it.

... jesus, he was a great actor. And that punch line is a real killer.

edit to add: that little clip as 669,109 views on youtube. Apparently, other people like it, too.
edit on 11/26/2013 by SayonaraJupiter because: to add

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Interesting vids, but Johnson doesn't admit he was in on the assassination. He does question the findings of the Warren Commission, which is pretty big news in itself that apparently CBS and Cronkite left out of the final interview at Johnson's request. Hard to explain why the Cronkite would leave such major news on the cutting room floor, except it was a different era, or he, "the most trusted man in America", in the long run shouldn't be completely trusted.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I wonder who Bush, Sr. was looking at when he smiled. I think that, more than anything else, would tell you what you need to know.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Catacomb
I wonder who Bush, Sr. was looking at when he smiled. I think that, more than anything else, would tell you what you need to know.

To a younger person that wasn't around back then I must say that the whole era had the aura of being some constructed NAzi youth like brainwashing going on at a massive scale. There was subliminals in commercials, radio programs, etc..

As long as the truth is suppressed by the APATHY of the GENERATION AT FAULT, the boomers, the smiles and high fives by those that overthrew our nation will continue.

Why can't those older have the COURAGE and Fortitude to do anything, even if 50 years too late.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I listened to the tape twice of LBJ, and he never said he knew anything about it. he alluded to having the opinion that there might have been more to it, in other words, he had some doubts.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

I think you have things a little mixed up...baby boomers were not running things at the time...old guard, protecting their interests were in charge...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

HanzHenry

Catacomb

To a younger person that wasn't around back then I must say that the whole era had the aura of being some constructed NAzi youth like brainwashing going on at a massive scale. There was subliminals in commercials, radio programs, etc..

As long as the truth is suppressed by the APATHY of the GENERATION AT FAULT, the boomers, the smiles and high fives by those that overthrew our nation will continue.

Why can't those older have the COURAGE and Fortitude to do anything, even if 50 years too late.

really? apathy?...get off your ass and your smart phone, and YOU GO GET a couple of million other 20 somethings to protest, write letters (with pen and paper), participate in countless marches and sit-ins, and vote...by the way, we already knew about the crap propaganda we were being fed back then....your ignorance of that era shows.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Excellent compilation of videos.
I noticed you saved the best for last.
Reading Baker's Family of Secrets removed any shred of doubt I may have had previously of Poppy's connection to the JFK assassination.
Who else would later become a Rep in the House, Head of the RNC, Envoy to China, US ambassador to the UN, Head of the CIA, Vice President for 2 terms and finally President?
Name any other average public servant who would elevated to so many high positions?
He couldn't even win a seat in the Texas legislature despite piles of money being thrown his way.

Same goes for Jr., where was he for 3 days when JFK jr. was discovered missing in an airplane crash?
Nobodies talking about that either.
The whole family reeks of insider politics and dirty laundry.
Even Jeb as governor of the state of Florida when his brother's election hung in doubt.
Hanging chads anyone?
There was another brother connected to the Silverado affair - the first of bank bailouts.
I wish the whole lot of them would move to Paraguay where they bought 100,000 acres.
Go hang out with the other Nazis.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Prescott Bush supposedly helping Hitler's rise to power.

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany. The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

www.theguardian.com...

Documentary I saw a while ago Bush Family Fortunes

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-11-2013 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

totallackey
reply to post by HanzHenry

I think you have things a little mixed up...baby boomers were not running things at the time...old guard, protecting their interests were in charge...

yep...boomers were trying to keep from going to Vietnam and dying....most of us at the time knew that this was a war made up to line the pockets of corporations....do some research on the Dulles brothers, john foster and allen, both rabid anti-communists, they ran foreign policy in this country for years, and were the chief instigators for going into vietnam. we today, are still paying the price for their right-wing belief that every democratically elected government in the third world had to be communist.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
A really big deal about this thread is its informing me about Russ Baker's investigative journalism website: whowhatwhy.com. Seriously disturbing stuff!!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Aleister

Interesting vids, but Johnson doesn't admit he was in on the assassination. He does question the findings of the Warren Commission, which is pretty big news in itself that apparently CBS and Cronkite left out of the final interview at Johnson's request. Hard to explain why the Cronkite would leave such major news on the cutting room floor, except it was a different era, or he, "the most trusted man in America", in the long run shouldn't be completely trusted.

No instead he clearly looks like he would like to name a name, that he knows something he is holding back, I bet the interview never aired because he was afraid of what he said, someone would not like his hints.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join