It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Conspiracy Puppet Masters!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
People often think the likes of Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, David Icke and others in the conspiracy arena are the type of people that are fighting against the system to get the truth to us..

That their primary concern is for the good of all people..

There are then others who think the opposite and believe they are the actual puppet masters.

For example ask yourself the Questions..

What if these people weren't out there? What if there was no hype?
No bringing to light random bits of information and drawing lines to complete puzzles?
No real life figures openly piecing things together for large audiences?

These guys pull all the strings..

They control you..

They are at the highest order of alchemy!
They are able to focus our attentions on everything dark, bleak, depressing and despairing. These puppet masters talk about freedom while caging us inside energies of suspicion, fear, paranoia and ultimately hopelessness. Making us docile through repeated repetition to the point of abuse and furthermore training us to accept their future.

They are master magicians, mixing up fact with mysticism.

The truth is we are all too blind to see it.. we put these people on talk shows, radios, stages and allow them to drip feed us their over polluted delusions of grandeur.. whilst lifting themselves to god-like status'.

They prepare us for compliance.

Why would one fight the beast if their life's at stake?
Men are born to survive they would instinctively preserve their lives given the chance.

Anyways, i don't actually believe this but was just thinking what if?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
To begin with, I take none of the people you mentioned seriously. For the record, I take none of the news media seriously either. It's one thing to go through their websites and see what it is they are talking about, and another to swallow what they are saying hook, line, and sinker (a fisherman's saying).

I'd suggest that no one rely on any one source for any sort of information. Back when I was a firefighter responding to HazMat's we had a rule that we would do our research on the things spilled from three separate sources, and they couldn't cite common sources of data. That's the way I look at things now.

Many Americans watch too much TV. They get their news from "news" stations that fabricate what they want to steer you into thinking. I can't watch more than a few minutes of it before I have to turn it off. All of it is propaganda for one side or another of an issue. Only when you go and get the data and the facts yourself and read everything you can get from the least biased sources will you be able to form an educated opinion on any matter. Even if you get your news from propaganda sites, I'd suggest you find stories written from opposing viewpoints and then come to your own conclusions.

These people and media sites are only puppet masters if you choose not to do any critical thinking for yourself.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

ATS involved in preparing people as-well then? Guided threads?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have been thinking in similar terms.

Just today I was thinking if a lot of the conspiracy stuff is perhaps communist propaganda and that the communists have taken over the entire globe and subverted us, infected our psyche etc.

This kind of thinking kind of makes you fearful. I think it's necessary to have these thoughts in the spiritual process but I think one should try to not dwell on anything fearful. Fear can be a tool for awakening though. People probably move automatically into more positive thinking as the journey progresses.

I think that my entire world is created for me specifically by God. I wouldn't see these things if God didn't want me too. It might be a test of some kind or it might be part of a learning process. I think all experience is a learning process in some way. Hopefully all experiences lead closer to God in the end. Sometimes we might go downwards but I think we only ever learn. I don't believe in eternal hell or that God would ever want to eradicate us.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

I totally agree with you. These people are only doing what they do to make money off of the poor people that are wanting to believe in something. These kind of people have been doing this since the beginning of time. Some call them charlatans, others call them frauds and con artist. There have always been people like this that have preyed on others. From people selling other people snake oil, to people creating ponzi schemes, people have been coming up with different ways to take peoples money. If you don't believe me, look up Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura on the internet and see how much money that they make a year by just telling people a story that might or might not be true. People believe what they say because people want something to believe in. Most people live in a world where they work all the time to make ends meet. The government taxes the hell out of them, most of the world is at war with some other country and the media feeds them crazy stories to get a rise out of them. The poor people that know something is not right, look to someone who says that the government is to blame or that aliens are to blame. Maybe people will get smart and wise up one day. Maybe they will stop listening to all these lies and theories that others tell them and maybe they will see the truth for what it is.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Kinda like this way of thinking!

Everywhere you go nowadays, people always have something to say. Some have gone so far and actually consider it Fact! Sure some come up with a good story, yet I've learned their are really no Facts involved!

Now here is the trick. Phone call, web, you tube, conspiracies sites so the story goes

Lets say that there are 3 Arks out there and 15 known underground citys around the world. Most think that money will buy you a ticket yet this is not so. It all have to do with your SSN number!

Catchy so far?

Since the Gov all around the world already knew about the clash with the stars Falling from the Heavens long ago a plan was set into motion. Make a movie 2012 and use this idea to fund the money into the program. Yet, for years they have been doing this one thing, as in the movie 2012. if some did notice, funny they already had the Arks Built before it happen as if they did already know something. and something is!

Troll? Worked there maybe? Might as well hear more!

Knowing that after any large disaster, money will not do any good. You need people in them citys and arks to help rebuild the world! Now comes the SSN #. It records all jobs, time you were there and how long at such job. They need people who can do many different jobs and not just one. Would be a waste of time if you lost say 3 of your DR's, energeares, top of the class you know. Hell, they would need people to be able to Float in different areas..........................................................Just make this so good one would have to actually consider it as a possible truth!

Writing was not my best topic, yet this if well written would scare the hell out of the rich and lazy ones! Most stories sound really good yet contain and real facts unless you add the possiblitiy of it seeming so!

Until the Earth shakes and the sky starts falling and I can see it and feel it all I can do is try to be preparied the best I can! Really the only fact out there is if something were to happen in a bad way, you might as well be ready for at least 3 months so you do not have to go outside!

First 1-2 months would be Hell on Earth! Odd part of it all would be the people running around mad making it worst then it is!

Thats what they do not want you to know, or say anything if they knew! All the rest is storyes!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

infoseeker26754
-energeares, top of the class you know. Hell, they would need people to be able to Float in different areas..........................................................Just make this so good one would have to actually consider it as a possible truth!

-Writing was not my best topic.

I'm questioning these two.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

EA006

infoseeker26754
-energeares, top of the class you know. Hell, they would need people to be able to Float in different areas..........................................................Just make this so good one would have to actually consider it as a possible truth!

-Writing was not my best topic.

I'm questioning these two.

breathing hard, heart is pounding, SUVs in the hood.....................their is only 14 houses! Oh My God....................................Your Drive is being cleaned...........................................................................................................

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

You smoking meth?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

EA006
reply to post by infoseeker26754

You smoking meth?

Now your being funny!

With everything, one must read between the lines on anything being made as facts. If its a good story most people would allow it into their Being without actually looking at it at all sides.

Having an open mind is what the main stream wants to get rid of. Just ask the children under 14 who have to take pills for something they do not have to begin with. A closed mind is how things are allowed while an open mind you ask questions on what you heard.

You do know that stuff will eat you from the inside out don't you?

join