It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid Dream Induction Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I know there are many people out there who want to lucid dream more than just about anything else and can't seem to succeed. I know how it feels, I was there once too
This is how I first lucid dreamed so I have decided to create my own video which hopefully will go on to help many who are struggling to achieve lucidity.

I have a lot of experience in brainwaves and manipulating them through sound frequencies. My chakra series on YouTube now has roughly 20000 views and counting. Lucid dreaming is a new project for me, but I am confident it will work, as I have tested it on myself.

All you have to do is go to sleep with headphones on listening to this, perhaps it will even work if you take your headphones off before you sleep (has happened to me). Focus on the heartbeat, eventually you will become in sync with the track and the frequencies will allow you to fall asleep while keeping your mind slightly alert, leading to Lucidity

So remember, just listen to the heartbeat, and good luck in your dreaming adventures

Note: This video may cause strange, weird, bizarre, unexplainable dreams or nightmares. It will cause a change in your usual dreaming, that I can guarantee, this will most likely come in the form of lucidity but as I said it can lead to some crazy dreams. Only use it if you are comfortable with your dreams.

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Any feedback? has anyone tried it and successfully LD'd?
I listened to it last night and had my first LD in a good while but that could've just been luck

new topics

join