It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson Today:The Final Confessions of a Psychopath

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

"Star!" he says. "She's not a woman. She's a star in the Milky Way!"

He shuffles toward her, opening his arms, grinning, and she kind of drifts in his direction.

From a raised platform in the room's center, two guards armed with pepper spray and truncheons keep an eye on the couple. Star is 25 years old, comes from a town on the Mississippi River, was raised a Baptist, keeps a tidy home, is a prim dresser, has a fun sense of humor. Charlie is probably the most infamous convicted killer of all time. He's been called the devil for the way he influenced friends to murder on his behalf. He's spent the past 44 years in prison and nearly 60 years incarcerated altogether, meaning he has spent less than two decades of his life as a free man.

Charles Manson Today:The Final Confessions of a Psychopath

Rolling Stone unveils the newest "Manson Girl", a girl named "Star".

This article presents another opportunity to recount the sordid, '___' and sex drenched murder/conspiracy rabbithole, and there are plenty of click-bait slide shows with vintage photos to peruse. The "final confessions" are mostly Charlie's horny ramblings...the story that Rolling Stone seems most excited to share is the one about Manson's new "Star".

What I think is interesting is that Manson nicknamed his new protege "Star", and Rolling Stone just runs with it. The "investigative" reporter didn't do much sleuthing...no pertinent information on "Star"'s real name. The reporter mentions several times that "Star" looks like a prettier Sharon Atkins, and "Star" even carved a retro throwback Manson Family "X" on her forehead for a recent photo-op.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
madness

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I wonder what she is giong to do for him on the outside that will land her in jail and him saying that he had nothing to do with it.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I don't understand why he continues to get attention. I have seen interviews where he looks like "the cat that ate the canary" whenever he has a "captive" audience to listen to his idiotic musings. He strokes his own ego enough that there was never any need for anyone else to do it for him.

He is a madman and IMO rambles on like he is some sort of messiah. He does have a messiah complex down pat though. So do/did Jim Jones, David Koresh, and (The One Who Shall Not Be Named
) I say they should have never let him use the limelight.

He is a dangerous man. The folks he manages to suck in to doing his bidding don't really deserve any sympathy either. Sick folks seek out other sick folks it seems. I would almost wager that she will spend some time in her own cell before all is said and done between him and her.
edit on 11/22/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

The One who should not be named is here!!!

I too agree with Kangaruex4Ewe, why pay attention to him, what's worse are the people who are paid to monitor him and then post on ATS as a shill!!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, anyone can sound or not sound like a messiah according to shifting public opinions. The reason people pay attention to me is because I have never compromised my integrity, unlike yourself, I have tried to be as sincere and honest as I could be, and if honesty, truth, compassion is sick, then I tremble to think what you consider healthy.

I have stopped posting about ET's because of threats to my life, by (you know who I_rael and others).

edit on 22-11-2013 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Yes I agree Manson is not an appropriate role model.

What I think is interesting is the ongoing media narrative/mythology surrounding the events of his infamous life.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lakespirit

The media is driven by the profit motive (among other things), if there is a market, they will sell it.

I wish you the best, I'll be around if I_rael allows it.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

It is interesting and sometimes comes off a little bit like they are trying to paint him in a better light. I don't understand it. I can only hope that it comes from having a keen interest in what makes a person like Manson tick. Most of us are so far removed from his way of thinking that we NEED to understand what makes others operate so differently.

I can say that it seems he hasn't changed one iota in all these years.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

deloprator20000

The reason people pay attention to me is because I have never compromised my integrity, unlike yourself, I have tried to be as sincere and honest as I could be, and if honesty, truth, compassion is sick, then I tremble to think what you consider healthy.

I have stopped posting about ET's because of threats to my life, by (you know who I_rael and others).

I am sorry. It may be the late hour but are you referring to me personally with the above statement? If I am understanding it incorrectly, I apologize ahead of time. If not then I need some clarification...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I agree that Charles Manson is quite unbalanced, but I have seen recent interviews with him and he has seemed to tone down a little, or a lot, I'm not mental health professional so I don't know.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The name "Star" is what caught my attention... I was recently hearing about star symbolism in association with the aftermath of the Sandy Hook incident; A minister referring to the slain ones as "bright stars".

On one hand, a person could say, "oh this "Star" person is simply some ignorant, immature, deluded young person trying to make a name for herself and wrangle some importance by associating with Manson" etc etc.

On the other hand, a young, transgressive , environmentally minded person just entered the media landscape with the name "Star". Sensationalized and amplified by Rolling Stone, the same magazine that recently featured a certain "bomber" and generated controversy regarding image, attractiveness, and sensationalism.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It's mere publicity feeding into America's love of celebrity and killer obsession. He's yesterday's shock and now stale at nearly 80, he wants attention unfortunately RS and other publicans are giving it as usual. His kitten surely is looking for a benefit as well.

When an interviewer asked about the planned marriage he replied,

'Oh that,' he said. 'That's a bunch of garbage. You know that, man. That's trash. We're just playing that for public consumption.' Source

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
What a freaky article. Star in the milky way. The guy is out there. And she's still going to the gun range. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
So why today ? What is the message ?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

deloprator20000

The One who should not be named is here!!!

I too agree with Kangaruex4Ewe, why pay attention to him, what's worse are the people who are paid to monitor him and then post on ATS as a shill!!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, anyone can sound or not sound like a messiah according to shifting public opinions. The reason people pay attention to me is because I have never compromised my integrity, unlike yourself, I have tried to be as sincere and honest as I could be, and if honesty, truth, compassion is sick, then I tremble to think what you consider healthy.

Sorry, i may be being really thick
but who are you?

And are you really, honestly inferring that Israel has threatend to kill you for posting about ETs???????

Can you back that up at all

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by expatwhite

I was thinking the same thing, when I read his post. Weird to post like that in a Manson thread. Although, my brain was kinda spinning from reading about Mr. Charles. I didn't think I missed anything about Israel and who we can't talk about. Meh..it's getting late I guess.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
"They" should have fried the beast instead of incarcerating and studying him!

How much $$$ does 40 odd years in max security cost, anybody know? Because I imagine its a 6 figure sum!

Sad, sad, sad!!!

edit on 22-11-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

He's a nut, a murderer and a manipulitive SOB...but blimey, 6 decades in prison has done absolute wonders for his skin!

80 years old?

He doesn't look it...madness must be great for the complexion.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by deloprator20000

I have never compromised my integrity, unlike yourself..........
To whom are you referring?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
What's even sadder is you know some sensationalist and amoral editor considered putting them on the cover. They didn't put them on the cover did they?

I'm guessing that "Star" is more a case of sad pathology than opportunist, but who knows?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join