It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: FBI Video Shows Al Qaeda in Kentucky Handling Heavy Weapons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by auroraaus

Your really already turning this into it was Bushes fault?? Like this means its ok that Obama has made poor choices and screwed things up, since the last guy did? You will never hear me defend Bush, There were just as many if not more threads complaining about that guy as this one, dont worry we know they all suck.

This is about the people we put in charge to help keep this country what it was/is are not doing their job at all and we are the ones that pay in the end , every time. And they love to keep us in fear in case we get the big idea we dont need them so involved in our everyday lives. SO regardless of who is leading the pack, doesnt matter if they have a D or an R before their name. They have dropped the ball and we suffer for it.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wiz4769

Dude, that was what my point was, in regard to the earlier poster. Regardless of Republican or Democrat, errors have been made. Actually I would say poor work done by the agencies involved. Not just now, but even decades ago. Obviously the screening process has been lax. Is it the fault of one particular government? No. I would look at WHO is actually doing the screening.

<< 1   >>

join