It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the world of volcanoes and earthquakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
thus world is full of volcanoes and earthquakes that explode, rumble,steam,and shake everyday.we are still learning new and intriguing things about them each day. there are some still on many continents and even under the sea we are now finding. i want you to tell me what you think.maybe new locations or of our future cataclysmic event to come.with new islands appearing volcanoes erupting and earthquakes raging havoc worldwide.i want you to tell me what you know or think or believe i don't care.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismg

The earth is a living entity. She rumbles.

Put more work into your OP, ill put more into the response.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
well the world knows of the super volcanoes and regular volcanoes the millions of faults i looking for the abnormal geological land features caused by volcanoes or earthquakes.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismg

Might be a good place to start.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
yes i noticed this from the list above and to me it looked like a small cinder cone with a small lava dome and i saw another picture that showed it to have a small magma chamber several kilometers below it.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
There are few places where huge changed could be happening in the future:

Canary Islands: the horror scenario of Big One, which causes massive landslide. Devastating tsunami for Europe and USA east coast.

Los Angeles: Big One (~8.0M) in near future. Causes massive damage. This will certainly happen, but how soon is big question.

Philippines: New possible fault zone, triggered by 7.1M in Bohol.
www.philstar.com...

East African Rift: Africa is parting in two, making Somalia and part of Kenya, Ethiopia and Tanzania an island. That is ongoing new plate formation. Its slow process but you never know its effects. So far there are no major earthquakes.

Aden: Something is always going there. There has been few swarms in gulf of Aden. Possible volcano system?

There is few examples.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
we are always watching reading and waiting for what is to come and we are learning from what has already happened in the past.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
as the world gets older more volcanoes erupt and more stronger earthquakes are happening in places other than where they normally occur.so whens the big one gonna happen? today tomorrow next week we dont know but it is coming NOT the end of the world like this apocalypse crap everyone talks about. im talking about a 9-10.0 quake on one of the several major unstable faults or a v.e.i.-7 eruption from an preexisting dormant or extinct volcano or it could appear out of no where. just like im saying about wwIII in my other thread it will happen just a matter of when.???

top topics

join