It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin Allen is missing........... no fingerprints ever found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi all ,

I have always been spooked by stories of missing children and and after surviving a child abduction attempt myself when i was around 12 ish... have always found the story of Martin Allen the spookiest of the lot , now I have only ever heard the story through my mum telling me about she read the book www.amazon.co.uk... found here.........

She told me a young boy went missing and when the police investigated his disappearence they could not find a single trace of him , no hairs , no fingerprints at his home on any of his school books it was like he simply didn't exist now i have never actually read the book or looked into his case which was reported in the daily mail newspaper here... www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now it say's in this other article that i found on him well a wiki page that

In 1998 it was reported that police in Liverpool - acting on a tip off - had discovered a shrine dedicated to Martin at the home of an alleged paedophile. This bizarre development prompted a brief resurgence of interest in the case, but no new leads were forthcoming

en.wikipedia.org...

It was the way no trace of him found no fingerprints etc and the way my mother emphasied the words " never exist's " thats used to spook me she can tell a story tho.........

Has any ATS members ever looked into this case and if so whats your thoughts how can anybody just vanish into thin air............

Missing children and satanic rituals....... no smoke without fire as they say

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Fri Nov 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags and wiki link added

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
It was 1979. There would have been no reason for the police to search for hairs or fibers belonging to Martin Allen at the time because DNA profiling did not yet exist and would not be invented until 1984.

The lack of fingerprints could also be explained. At the time of his disappearance, Martin Allen was barely 15. During puberty, the body begins producing waxy oils in the fingers which leave long lasting latent prints when you touch something. These oils are usually always present in your fingerprints by age 16-17 when puberty ends. In 1995, researchers at Oak Ridge National Laboratory discovered that the latent fingerprints of children who have not yet fully developed these waxy oils will only last a few hours before evaporating.

But where does the lack of fingerprints claim come from? And why would the police need his fingerprints?

That said, people disappear without a trace all the time. My speculation is that Martin Allen was taken somewhere by a pedophile where he was raped and murdered. The body could have ended up anywhere. Buried in some unsuspecting back yard or in the woods. Burned. Encased in concrete. Squirreled away in a steamer trunk in somebody's attic or basement. Tossed out to sea. Fed to pigs. You never know.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

I dont know where the claim come from its not something i have looked into , i just always remember my mum telling me about the book she read which im yet to buy , so just thought people on here my have heard the story , thanks for your answer tho il pass this on to me my mum she might not be as spooked by how there was no trace of the lad at all

join