It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 year old young lady shot in back of head after seeking help after a car crash

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

A locked screen door I thought was the latest, doesn't offer much protection, certainly no protection against flinching. He was a dumbass for opening the door IMO, who knows what happened though. There might be a very good reason he opened it.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If there is no attempt to breech the screen door or the person didn't even fall into it then I would think most don't see a threat. Of course, not being there make it hard to understand his point of view. That type of information will most likely come out at trial. He very well could have a reason. Hopefully the real side of his story is told.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I am certainly not saying it is justified. Just not nearly enough evidence to say it wasn't yet.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

TKDRL
I am certainly not saying it is justified. Just not nearly enough evidence to say it wasn't yet.

i am with you on that. I hope we find out the real truth. Maybe a person's conscience will allow that to happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
no sign of forced entry, the screen door wasn't even bent or pushed in. she held no weapon. you can't shoot to death someone on your porch just asking for help....if this was some blond good looking 25 year old woman, even if she appeared to be drunk, that guy wouldn't have shot her.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by iwilliam

The prosecution will probably be trying to paint the picture, that is was just a poor girl out there looking for help after an accident. The fact she left twice when help was called for her, and was also very drunk when shot(hours after she crashed because she was drunk in the first place), would make that story impossible to swallow. The default is innocent, the prosecution has to convince of guilt. We don't know what happened, she could have been threatening the guy, then made a sudden stumble toward the door startling him. She put herself in that situation by leaving the scene, then ending up knocking or pounding on a door, who knows what else. Hard to drudge up any sympathy.

Yes I have been in car accidents before, no I wasn't drunk. No I wasn't acting stupid after.
edit on Sat, 16 Nov 2013 15:32:50 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

And here we have it America!

Here's why we have the game "Polar Bear Hunting".

Making EVERY excuse they can to adjudicate innocence for this guy. Making every attempt to villianize the victim, "She may have made a sudden move to the door". "It's her fault for leaving the scene".

People who are alarmed and frightened by what the black youth are doing...HERE is part of the reason! The youth aren't stupid, and they see the racism and bigotry on display in our country. They see how our judicial system spits at black people. They are reacting violently to a racist country.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

DZAG Wright

And here we have it America!

Here's why we have the game "Polar Bear Hunting".

Making EVERY excuse they can to adjudicate innocence for this guy. Making every attempt to villianize the victim, "She may have made a sudden move to the door". "It's her fault for leaving the scene".

People who are alarmed and frightened by what the black youth are doing...HERE is part of the reason! The youth aren't stupid, and they see the racism and bigotry on display in our country. They see how our judicial system spits at black people. They are reacting violently to a racist country.

Nice try at equating two seperate scenarios. The intent of one the group that is Polar Bear Hunting is plain; to go out and hurt someone, unknown to them, for no particular reason. That's on par with Soccer Hooligans. To justify that behavior by any stretch is morally bankrupt IMO.

I'm not saying the homeowner was at all right in doing what he did. We simply don't know ALL of the facts and it makes it impossible to judge what happened. Initial reports were wrong and current evidence (that we know of) seems to point to an unjustified killing. If it's is determined he acted based on nothing other than the race of the Lady, then you might have something. Let our justice system work.

The man did call the Police after he shot, do the idiots doing the Knockout game ever call the Police? The acts of people doing the Knockout game aren't disputed, most of the time the idiots record it.

I do know that even in my Suburban home, I am NOT opening my door to ANY stranger at 3AM and I am calling the Police. To be honest, I would be armed at that time of night going to investigate noises around my home. Such is the society we live in.

Your arguement is what comes first, the racism then the violence or the violence then the racism.
What begat what? Every country in the world is Racist, you just might not have been to enough other countries to see it firsthand. When does racism flip or is it a one way street?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

So they become racist scumbags and punch random white people on the street..... Brilliant response to perceived racism, become a racist yourself. There is some faulty logic dude. I have been wronged by some white people, doesn't mean I should hate all white people, and go around committing violence against them for kicks. I have been wronged by some black people, same story. Becoming part of the problem and making it an even bigger problem has never, and will never help anyone.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The latest development:

www.rawstory.com...

There is also a facebook page:

www.facebook.com...

I find that sickening .

I say MURDER!

This guy with his crocodile tears needs to go away for good.

(Too angry at the moment to comment any further)
edit on 6-8-2014 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Convicted of 2nd degree murder.

I disagree that he is guilty given the facts & stories that have been released. Everything went wrong that night. Horrible for all involved.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RedParrotHead

The papers around here made it sound like the Murder 2 would be hard to prove. It was a very unfortunate series of events that lead to the death of someone. He had options available to him that he chose not to use/do. I think that's why the verdict came out like it did.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

DETROIT (Reuters) - A tearful judge on Wednesday sent a white Michigan man to prison for at least 17 years for fatally shooting an unarmed black teenager on his front porch in a racially charged case that sparked protests in the Detroit area.

17 years

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join