It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This video explains why Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem with scripture to back it up. God Bless you Brothers and Sisters

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

The problem is, in the scriptures there are usually 2 applications, a literal one and an allegorical one. Jerusalem's biblical name is Zion. Here's something you might find of interest.

Isaiah 50:1 Thus says the Lord:

“Where is the certificate of your mother’s divorce,
Whom I have put away?
Or which of My creditors is it to whom I have sold you?
For your iniquities you have sold yourselves,
And for your transgressions your mother has been put away.

Ofcourse in prophetic language "women" does not always mean literal women, often times it is speaking about religions when it refers to "women", or in some cases cities. Case in point, in the OT when it speaks about the "Groom" or "Bride" it's talking about the Temple (Groom) or City (Bride) in which case referencing Jerusalem's Temple as the Groom and Zion as the Bride, but now we know the Groom is Christ and the Bride is his Church.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Could you give us a quick synopsis of what the video is about, perhaps what your thoughts are with regards to what this man is claiming and such. This would make it easier for people to contribute right away. Thanks.

Your messages are heart warming and I want to thank you for them all.
edit on 8-11-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Amen

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

He explains threw biblical verse how Babylon The Great is Jerusalem and thank you.

He goes threw the book of Daniel to the book of Revelations and state the verse which supports his claim that Babylon The Great is Jersalem and not Rome or Neither the United States.
edit on 8-11-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
the bible explains it rather plainly. Babylon / the whore are accused of having the blood of saints and holy men. In the bible, only ONE city is accused of the same crime... And that city is Jerusalem. I've covered this subject in detail in some of my threads.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Yes brother, im glad that you see that. That's very wise for you to notice that.

new topics

top topics

join