It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Nations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I am not much of a UFOlogist, but due to the mystery and intrigue surrounding this whole issue i do read quite a lot on the subject. any way, just after joining ATS, i came accross a discussion where someone (i think) posted a link to a site which had a report on aliens...

so i (somehow) end up reading this report and it talks about Greys (they are called Gourdos or sumthing) being the bad guys and the Nordics (who look very much like humans and are apparently our distant cousins) being the good guys and the Nordics were concerned because they had unpleasant experiences with the Greys before.

so, down to the point. i would like to hear from (sensible) people as to any alien races that they have heard about and what that particular race might mean to humans in a military/political/technological sense (ie friend/foe). the aim is to build a kind of glossary on those that may have influence in our system

oh and when i say Nordics are an alien race i dont mean norwegians - i am just saying what was in the report

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
you are referring to...

(I think)

www.sonic.net...

Here is another interesting one:

www.totse.com...

A favorite site of mine:

www.majesticdocuments.com...

So far, my opinion is one of skepticism towards other alien races acting with or against as well. Not doubting their existence, but the greys and the slightly taller greens (or yellows as they are sometimes referred) seem to be the most actively involved, and supported by the most evidence.

[Edited on 20-5-2003 by Gazrok]

new topics

join