It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Secret Service Agent: “It’s Worse Than People Know...."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
He resigned a month before he would of gotten a nice retirement package? He resigned the day after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met with President Obama?

I wonder if the information released in this article came from him? Did he get a boot for leaking information? The reporter from this article was not at ABC much longer either. She is now with Global Forest & Trade Network at World Wide Fund for Nature?
abcnews.go.com...

And this guy seemed to not stay in one place during his career?Couple of years and on to the next thing. I guess if he gets elected he will get his benefit package he lost at the Secret Service?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hey the mods moved my topic, same subject.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Yes, mine was originally inpolitical madness,

oh well good topic, op.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

You know I have to honestly set back and have a chuckle reading or commenting on some of these threads. We have had the exact same problems and talk since our government was started.

The sky did not fall two hundred years ago or anytime since and it is not falling now. Change the English and slang and you could be talking about Obama or just about any president since Washington lol. He is a terrorist,he is taking our rights, gonna tax us, on and on and on and lololololololol.

Sometimes you gotta step back and say it's gonna be OK. We are blessed, we are strong, we are free, we are armed lol. I mean seriously folks nothing we can't fix. I mean if you really wanted to you could secede. Good luck getting the votes necessary. I mean peeps are consumed with their lives and despite all the talk their lives are OK.

Yes it could be better or it could be worse, we could live in a Muslim country where women still have no rights or have acid thrown in their face because they supposedly looked at a man. Things can always be worse folks.

When they start talking about taking your guns then it will be time to say the sky is falling. Without our weapons we really will be sheep. Meanwhile, sometimes it don't mean nothing. Veterans will understand that statement, most said it a time or two.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Please add comments to the existing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join