It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chat missing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's such a coincidence that the people trying to get chat are the very people we banned from chat!

100% rate!

Ok... to be serious... yes it's still down but being worked on. As suspected it's an issue that we have to work out with the vendor as opposed to something we can just do on our end.

But be assured we're working on it. As mentioned above I'm a bit of a chat addict myself and will be happy when it's up again.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Bad timing.....Laura's show is on soon and then Reality Remix. How are we supposed to talk to the listeners?

I think it's a conspiracy to keep us radio people down....down I say!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i really wanted to annoy someone today and then be ignored by the other half of the room.

BOOO

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

How about we all just use this as chat instead?

So, there I was, writing a story about Johnny's fight against Reagan, and wishing I could show it to the good people of the chat room.

It is boring without chat.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Not Found

The requested URL /AboveTopSecret/htmlchat/123flashchat.html was not found on this server.

Thats what Im getting. So yeah the servers could be having a issue. Ah well its a flash chat and flash is known for such errors at times. Ah well.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

SO is on the case, and will have it back up as soon as he can. It's a vendor issue, so it's going to take some time, just be patient.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by yuppa

SO is on the case, and will have it back up as soon as he can. It's a vendor issue, so it's going to take some time, just be patient.

Oh i know. Im just throwing out a reason on why th echat may be down. Since flash is kind of leery at times more so than Java.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I hope the chat vendor is better than Genesys TAC, those douchebags will just just vanish in the middle of a troubleshooting call w/o warning.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Helig

I miss the chat. I used it to hawk threads and stories I had written.

Like this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it's not the same... Bring back chat. But in the mean time, if you want to pass some time, check out this story I wrote.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
*paces*

*scratches head*

Today I realized how bad losing the grid would be.

*paces*

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

You can always go read my thread. It's up.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

YES thank goodness *runs*

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well that is just a bummer!

*stares at black chat window*

I just get a black window and no 404 or anything.

let me in!!!!

*bangs on chatroom door*

*sniffle*

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BearTruth

I am hanging on, strong fingernails. lol Thank you for asking, how was your show tonight? Must have been strange not to have the folks to visit with. The wall of silence 'shudders' Rest assured they would have all been there were it possible!

To the Bosses, I feel loved, all the goodies you listened about and gave me/us in this new version. Lots and lots of brownie points. Got faith in ya. No worries. You always do your best.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
looks like it's back again

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join