It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Different Levels of "Programing" Other Than Monarch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Most of us are aware of the alleged Illuminati "Monarch" Program, but I suspect there are other levels. For instance, I suspect I am something called "The Dragonfly Project" (Ordo Odonata Illuminatus.) I've tried to do some research on it, but am coming up a tad empty, save for this guy called "White Wolf," who makes mention that The Dragonfly Project is a second-level program for those who are stronger than first-level Monarchs, although he doesn't go into it much. I am a bit sketchy of him, though, as it seems he makes a decent bank on his ideas. He claims he was in the "Scorpion Program." I am not sure about this Dragonfly idea, though. I just stumbled into this Monarch Program stuff recently, and even if I haven't read much on it, I can understand how it works. Just figuring out all the symbolism and how it is applied is a tad more difficult than you might think.

I just want to research this as much as possible and if anyone can point the way for me on any materials that might help, it is appreciated.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

Hey... my friend and I were just discussing how we think we have both been involved in some kind of trauma based mind control programming. We've been thinking about it for years and there is evidence to support it, for example, there are intelligence agents all over the place like N.S.A. and C.I.A. in our lives for one.

You should seriously check out the post right behind yours about paranormal abilities, I wrote that, and the conversation starter that got us to listing our abilities was "What are we being trained to do?"

Since I just happened to get off the phone with someone talking about this subject, would you mind saying something else about it before I continue? Thanks

edit on 06amWed, 06 Nov 2013 04:57:09 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

This is a grim but interesting subject to me-matter of fact I was just reading about it last night.I am South African,so it does'nt apply to me,but gosh my adoptive mother gave it a good go on her own.I hope you find the answers you're looking for,Ashera.The level of evil flourishing on this planet is truely mind-bogglng,indeed.Bless you,I hope you find happiness and peace despite what you may have been forced to go through,I do mean that sincerely and from my deepest heart.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Could you tell me more about what you know about the Monarch Program.. Also if you could tell me about the DragonFly Project as well.. that would be great..

In the meantime I just started a thread concerning Abusive Mind Reading and Mind Control at this link:www.abovetopsecret.com... and I likewise am looking for information and testimonials by mind control victims.

I can share with you these two interesting links: www.dataasylum.com...
and then there's this one for starters...www.stopthecrime.net...

edit on 6-11-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

"One of the best kept secrets in history is the Monarch Mind-control programming which uses trauma-based mind control along with state of the art mind control to create humans who are totally controlled by a 'handler’ without even knowing that they are controlled. This is accomplished by sophisticated use of the brain's ability to disassociate, which is used to the extreme to create structured multiple-personality- disordered minds."

I did find this link for Monarch Programming..nesara.insights2.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
All of us are conditioned. Our parents were also conditioned as were their parents. Society requires conditioning to exist. Trouble is that with the invention of the social networking created by the internet we are learning how screwed up this has gotten, now we are a threat to those who are running this thing.

Schools teach the young a path that includes this conditioning and gives them a degree that says they know about it so noone can challenge them. After six years of this conditioning in college, you are buffaloed into thinking that what you are taught is real and put into a prestigious job where you can control others that challenge what is taught. The problem is that you are only taught what they think is pertinent, not reality as is expected after spending all that money. They teach you that what you are seeing is not real unless someone who is conditioned and is high in his field says it is real. You are trained to live in a box. The box is made from your own pride and knowledge, you cannot even fathom that you are conditioned. In order to hide this conditioning, there is some truth in every bit of information but the interpretation of the evidence and the way it is applied is the way that this information is controlled.

If you stray from the path of the accepted interpretation you get discredited...sometimes this is a correct discrediting but often it is a coverup of the truth. If it interferes with the best interest of the society that we are living in it will not be allowed. The controllers of this are not a certain individual on top, it is an entity created by the conditioning itself, each one of us contributing to that entity called society. I see we have gone astray and overcomplicated our lives, working twice as hard to buy things that make life supposedly easier.

An old twist drill needs nothing other than oil occasionally and can drill holes as fast as a cordless in most applications. Yet we spend a hundred bucks on a cordless drill that requires new batteries every couple of years at most because they are designed to fail. Yet it seems that everyone has given up that quiet twist drill to blow their money on inferior technology. This is just one of millions of examples. We are conditioned that new and more expensive is better and more reliable. Yet My new generator had to be returned after one use under warrantee and my old worn out generator I acquired at a garage sale for five bucks works great and also is quieter and keeps the bugs away. The five dollar generator is actually more reliable. So I tried the new generator but will it keep working or have problems the second time it is used.

Consumerism is the conditioning that is most often applied to economy.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What if you were isolated from an early age as an 'upstart' and it is more about what you are being trained not to do...?

reply to post by darkbake

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I have just barely stumbled onto the notion of the Monarch Program and want to learn as much as I can about it. The main source I have partially read is the book by Fritz Springmeier and it what I have already read of it has hit quite close to home.

I don't know much about the "Dragonfly Program," (not consciously anyway.) I just know that often times in the past, if I could chose between a butterfly and a dragonfly, I chose the dragonfly. I don't know what prompted me to think there was a Dragonfly Division in Monarch subjects, but for some reason I just thought that and I started looking into it. All I know is I suffer from PTSD-like traumas from things that have never happened in my life, can envision all manners of torture down to the last detail, and if anything has happened to me, it is buried under intense symbolism and metaphor, and my mind is practically mush from me trying to figure out what's been going on with me. At this point my life has completely fallen a part and I am struggling with depression and suicidal tendencies.

Noteworthy is that I am 30 going on 31 and the texts I have found about Monarch programming say that 30 is a selected age for termination for some subjects.

Also, as a child, I used to say I'd never make it to 30...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'm so sorry to hear about that.. how awful, I hope that with patience and quiet meditative guidance you're able to guide your intutions, feelings and thoughts to better understand what these types of impressions concern.. wow it's really terribly profound...

I was just looking at a website that similarly describes the M.Program as SRA (satanic ritual abuse,) and they state that this type of abuse frequently occurs to persons whose family members are somehow connected to the gov. I'm not terribly sure if that's the case for you as well, but from my understanding of what I was reading, mention is made about how the intention is to create some type of Multiple Personality Disorder, in order to better control the subject, and cause it to do the deeds that "they" wish for you to carry out. Commiting "S" might be one of their objectives so be careful there.. I found the link at the same website, www.stopthecrime.net... that I wrote about earlier. It discusses the Monarch Program actually and here is that link: theconspiracyzone.podcastpeople.com... entitled: AMERICA'S HORRIFYING SECRET . . . MIND CONTROL, SEXUAL SLAVERY and TORTURE (that is the title to the link, found under the mind control section of stopthecrime.net). I do hope that while observing the material at the site, that you hopefully won't find it to be too explicit as maybe entering this type of knowledge zone could be a little bit precarious or unsettling, so be careful if you choose to browse through there..ok? Some of this information is really strong...and not always easy to observe.. so be careful..

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

AsherahoftheSea

I have just barely stumbled onto the notion of the Monarch Program and want to learn as much as I can about it. The main source I have partially read is the book by Fritz Springmeier and it what I have already read of it has hit quite close to home.

I don't know much about the "Dragonfly Program," (not consciously anyway.) I just know that often times in the past, if I could chose between a butterfly and a dragonfly, I chose the dragonfly. I don't know what prompted me to think there was a Dragonfly Division in Monarch subjects, but for some reason I just thought that and I started looking into it. All I know is I suffer from PTSD-like traumas from things that have never happened in my life, can envision all manners of torture down to the last detail, and if anything has happened to me, it is buried under intense symbolism and metaphor, and my mind is practically mush from me trying to figure out what's been going on with me. At this point my life has completely fallen a part and I am struggling with depression and suicidal tendencies.

Noteworthy is that I am 30 going on 31 and the texts I have found about Monarch programming say that 30 is a selected age for termination for some subjects.

Also, as a child, I used to say I'd never make it to 30...

I just had an idea, and I thought I could perhaps share it with you, since it's potentially maybe a possibility... It occurred to me that maybe what you're suffering from is some type of psychism, or that maybe you're growing into psychic states of awareness, where you are seeing images of events and images of practices (abuse) being applied (not necessarily on you though, maybe on others).. something maybe similar to premonitions, or something similar to psychic warnings.. Once I met this gentleman who was a psychic and he had actually worked for the fbi for 10 years(!) (a long time), and he helped solve all types of crime cases, because he had this form of psychic vision where he could see things, observe things through visual messages; I was kind of thinking that psychism might be an additional alternative way to understand what's been occurring with your inner vision and your inner life,

Sometimes the visuals that we receive could have something to do with our personal psychic powers, That's what I was starting to envision when I thought about your memories and their images..

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I am actually doing much better right now, even if I am kinda sick due to my fairly benign case of tonsilitis flaring up and the tonsil bursting and releasing some toxins into my system. I am in detox mode right now, drinking water like crazy to flush it from my system. I do need to see a doctor about my illness but I really haven't the money right now. I've had the condition for almost 10 years and I didn't know it was tonsilitis until the tonsil burst earlier this year. Until then I just thought my tonsil was bigger than normal for no real reason -- it was just normal to me. It's never hurt or bugged me, but when it drains and shrinks I can tell it has inhibited my breathing a bit. I think it also does interfere with my thinking and makes me depressed and feeling ill though. I always feel much better after it bursts. Not that you want to know about all that though...

The depression has temporarily subsided (possibly due to the tonsil bursting) and I got enough inspiration to write a song kinda about all of this stuff called "Killswitch." I might post it here when I am all done recording it. I am going to write another sometime called "Program," along similar lines, but I am not certain what the lyrics will be right now.

It just feels cool to feel better right now (the depression having subsided I mean, even if I still have a hard time getting up, as sleeping tends to make me depressed for some reason.)

top topics

join