It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

youtube ufo guy anyone remember this guy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hi all,

there was a guy in the States who used to talk about ufos on his webcam from his trailer YOUTUBE. The start of his show he was dressed up and turns with a gun and says something like " evil must be destroyed" LOL I also recall he had a young daughter who got taken from him. Does anyone recall who I am referring too? And what his channel is?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by saucerprobe

The von helton is his name. I have seen some of his vids, and if you look at them as comedy hes actually quite funny to watch.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by saucerprobe

I remember him. Seems all his videos are hours long nowadays...

edit on 30-10-2013 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
just over his left shoulder in the background you see his bedpan, and he just used it but forgot to dump it out.

there could be some truth to what he's saying
edit on 30-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
his room is a dump

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

spartacus699
just over his left shoulder in the background you see his bedpan, and he just used it but forgot to dump it out.

He was on the pot... and is on the pot.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Thanks for posting this vid. I found it highly amusing. He has an uncanny ability to talk endlessly about stuff that anybody with half a brain already knows and making it seem as though he is disclosing the ultimate truth by repeating the same thing over and over again. His voice and the way he "knowingly" giggles to himself reminded me of the late Bob Ross, having the same calming almost hypnotic effect.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hi guys thanks for this that's him LOL!! I used to watch him for a laugh cos humour is good for the soul. Anyone else lookin for a good laugh non ufo related check out theangrygrandpashow LOL

top topics

join