It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This has to be the cutest damn thing ive ever seen! Baby tearing up as her mum sings.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is just far too cute!

The wee baby breaks down in tears as her mother sings Rod Stewart classic My Heart Can’t Tell You No.

D'aaaw, that just melted my heart.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Awesome! What I wouldn't give to know what was going on in the little guy's head.
A wealth of wisdom behind innocent eyes.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I know! Watching it made me think about the possibility of reincarnation, guess we will never know. Sooooo cute tho

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

I do not believe in reincarnation, but I have to tell you the thought crossed my mind as well. How spooky is that??? It just looked like he was "in on the joke" in a way nobody else could be. I have watched like 5 more times!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I saw this earlier and I don't know who was crying harder me or that precious baby. While I was watching her and looking into her eyes it was as though the song/lyrics were moving her as though she understood the sentiment of the song. It just blew me away to watch this.
edit on 29-10-2013 by 2manyholes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

This video made my day.

Now who was it that said babies can't understand words ehhh?

Magical moment , thanks , also keep playing it lol.

CX

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

How odd, reincarnation was the first thing that popped into my head too. It was almost like the little fella had an old head on his shoulders inside.

Cool video though. Thanks.

CX.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I think the sound and emotion of the song made the wee one cry. Just naturally sensitive these little ones.

When my granddaughter was born last may and my 2 year old grandson heard that cry, he puckered up and got teary, but i don't think he really understood why.

The little one in the video seemed to be happy and trying to smile through those tears.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Perhaps the mom used to sing this when she was pregnant... and the baby just remembers the tune.
Awesome vid!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

yeah she really did, it was such an emotional little moment, I just want to squeeze her wee face she is that cute lol.

Whatever the reason, it really came across that the wee one was truly touched by the song,

That vid has made me more broody than ever

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
when my son was 18 months old, our Public Television Station I believe ran a mini-series on TV for a couple weeks, that had the most beautiful, sad instrumental intro song. The program was called Against the Wind (It was about English/Irish prisoners sent to Australia. Anyone remember this?) And the song was called Six Ribbons.

Anyways, when the show would open and the haunting song would play, he would bust out in tears and was so distraught and sad (not frustrated, angry or tired crying). We'd run to hug him, and when the song ended, he was fine again.

I can't find a decent instrumental flute version on youtube, but I did buy it for 99c on iTunes. It's hauntingly beautiful, very celtic in sound.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe
What I wouldn't give to know what was going on in the little guy's head.

PLEASE MAKE THE SCREECHING STOP!!!!
edit on 10/30/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

He was hungry!!!!!!! He didn't scream through the roof because she was singing and he kind of ,was like OK WTF is this woman trying to do here lol. Is she yelling at me for pooping my pants or what. You can tell he is hungry by him chopping his jaws people. Get real, she sings good but the baby has two things on his mind at that age. Food and when am I going to get more food after I sleep lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
That baby isn’t „tearing up” because of its mum's performance but because it can’t run from that screeching voice and not-so-great song. As to the occasional smiling at the beginning and in between (cute), that’s because it loves its mummy, despite the painful singing.
edit on 2-11-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Things like that give me faith in humanity. Pure innocence and joy from a pure lil soul....now if only we could get the entirety on human kind to appreciate things like this instead of inventing new ways to blow each other up.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
First thought was reincarnation as well. Perhaps it is possible.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Oh the feels!!

What a marvelous video, thank you for sharing!

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Babies can't understand words though...at least not on the level that would elicit that type of response.

I would love to know exactly what was going on here, certainly something Ive never seen before.

The reincarnation argument is interesting.

Whilst I don't want to be that guy...The babies' lower body is never shown on camera. Im not saying the Mother is hurting the baby to produce the tears but its not impossible is it?

She's already commenting on every YouTube repost of the video begging for likes on Facebook. Theres an argument that could be made suggesting that some parents will do many things just to have their "Charlie Bit Me" moment.
edit on 2/11/2013 by Believe_nothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
pretty cool video.

There was so much intensity in that baby's eyes. I know people will say ahh its just humans projecting their own beliefs onto the kid BUT the baby is responding to the music that much is not in doubt and that response is an emotional one. At the very least the baby is empathic and very much so. might be a evolutionary trait we have as babies to be empathic with our mothers. After all we all evolved in their bodies so would be in some form of synchronization. Anyway logic and science aside a very awesome vid of the human spirit.

posted on Nov, 3 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

2manyholes
I saw this earlier and I don't know who was crying harder me or that precious baby. While I was watching her and looking into her eyes it was as though the song/lyrics were moving her as though she understood the sentiment of the song. It just blew me away to watch this.
edit on 29-10-2013 by 2manyholes because: (no reason given)

was it me or was the baby trying to mouth or copy some of the words?
I'm asking because I used to watch my daughter do this as a baby.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join