It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Charged with Adrian Peterson's Son's Death is Free

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Dang the man charged with second-degree murder, manslaughter, aggravated assault and aggravated battery in the death of Adrian Peterson's 2 year old son is out on bond..

His bond was reduced to $750,000 and he posted 75,000 and is now free with no conditions on his bond.

wow I know it's innocent until proven guilty, but if you are charged with beating a 2 year old to death then I don't think they should reduce your bond so you can get out...

kstp.com...

The man charged with killing the 2-year-old son of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has bonded out of a South Dakota jail.

The Minnehaha County Jail in Sioux Falls says 27-year-old Joseph Robert Patterson is no longer housed there.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Living in Oklahoma and being a proud sooner fan, this story is tragic. Poor little boy. May god bless him. The piece of sh@# that did this deserves the same fate. Unfortunately he's free on bail. The trial will take a year. Then he will more than likely get a lengthy prison sentence getting 3 squares a day, cable t.v. and a roof over his head. If I were king for a day. One bullet. Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hey...money is the US justice system. It is the very lifeblood of it. Some lawyer is looking to gain some media attention and just so happens to have a few judges with whom he has "long talks" in the sauna with after scotch and golf...and before anybody starts in with "it's still the best on earth"...well, why do we have for profit prisons now? And more people incarcerated per capita? The real crooks write the laws...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

catfishjoe
Living in Oklahoma and being a proud sooner fan, this story is tragic. Poor little boy. May god bless him. The piece of sh@# that did this deserves the same fate. Unfortunately he's free on bail. The trial will take a year. Then he will more than likely get a lengthy prison sentence getting 3 squares a day, cable t.v. and a roof over his head. If I were king for a day. One bullet. Problem solved.

By wishing to kill him...how does that make you any better than him? You would be a cold blooded killer as well...
My would-be Lordship?

link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

proud sooner fan here too, and huge A.D. fan....

I hope he rots

link   
Double post, not sure how it happened....disregard this one....
edit on 29-10-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Murder child you get bail!

Load a shotgun in Washington D.C., hurt no one and you get 57 days in solitary confinement, a total of 114 days in prison with no chance in site of getting out and NO BAIL!!!!

Read about it HERE

Anyone other than me disturbed by our fraudulent Justice System?????

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Anyone other than me disturbed by our fraudulent Justice System?????

yes... me

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

At least that system keeps the bribe system from working.

You can't have it both ways. Either you have a justice system that has the chance to become corrupt or one that is swift and brutal.

Myself, I think the whole tragic episode stinks all the way around.

Peterson and the woman had no self-control, so they get a child who winds up with no parenting who is the only innocent one in the entire scenario and the only one I feel sorry for. Like those poor babies in Memphis, this kid never had a chance. Since sperm donor Adrian isn't around like a real father should be and didn't take care of business before this all began, momma's out hooking up with other guys, one of whom turns out to be a real piece of work who bashes this poor kid's head in with a piece of pipe!

The kid is the only innocent here, and it's far too late for any real justice to be done.

And now the murderer is out on the streets?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

I know you do.....I guess it was a rhetorical question.......

Kill someone walk free, hurt no one and piss off the government, become a political prisoner!

The sad thing is that "WE THE PEOPLE" tolerate this kind of corruption. Not that I have an easy solution to the problem, but as those whom sit back and say it doesn't concern them, I can soon see the day coming, where it WILL concern them and then it will be too late....

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

the owlbear

catfishjoe

By wishing to kill him...how does that make you any better than him? You would be a cold blooded killer as well...
My would-be Lordship?

Off with his head!!! Eye for eye. If that make me a cold blooded killer so be it. Maybe that's just me tho.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

the owlbear

catfishjoe

My would-be Lordship?

Wouldn't that make him the garbage man, getting rid of trash from our streets?
I think you're supposed to have a soul to qualify as being human, and I don't think anyone who would hurt a child like that has a soul.
Ms.Nugget

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Maybe if those adults whom hurt or kill children would walk into a room to never be seen again, face something like this, things might change????

I would prefer a tool box of tortuous devices over an axe, but that's just my opinion......

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Dude probably won't live to see trial. Karma might take care of it.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
its extremley startling that a judge would grant bail period to someone who bashed in a 2yr olds skull, the guy cannot be right in the head and should of been held on mental health issues at the very least..no way the guy should be on the street

new topics

top topics

join