It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic free energy generator/discussion of free energy methods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Free energy would bring much needed change into the world. Is it plausible to use big enough magnets to generate enough electricity to power a household? Placing the magnets in such a way that utilizes the pulling and repelling forces to perpetuate a rotor that generates electricity. What do you say ATS? Can it be done? Also, why don't we utilize the ocean for electricity? Their are always going to be waves. Can't a rod be placed above and parallel to the water with some sort of square pads hanging from it to catch the force of waves? Simple physics can solve the energy crisis, and stop us from digging dead carcasses from the ground and spewing them into the air. Suggestions? www.google.com... bih=672#facrc=_&imgrc=iFilTarSbanrbM%3A%3BpRgPXpx0O4gMuM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fjnaudin.free.fr%252Fimages%252Fmromag3.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fjnaudin. free.fr%252Fhtml%252Fmromag.htm%3B742%3B426

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zen24

This was posted in the last free energy thread and nobody responded to it:

Some people have a lot of silly ideas about magnets, but those same people don't seem to know much real science and come up with silly ideas like that. The other magnet free energy ideas look just as silly.

Nobody's stopping you from spending $4000 on a Bedini experimental setup, but as far as I know the only energy involved has been people working longer hours to make up the $4000 they wasted on that scam, not to mention others like it.

I suspect the real breakthroughs we need will be in improved solar cell and battery technologies, both of which are the subject of ongoing research.

edit on 26-10-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Zen24
Free energy would bring much needed change into the world. Is it plausible to use big enough magnets to generate enough electricity to power a household? Placing the magnets in such a way that utilizes the pulling and repelling forces to perpetuate a rotor that generates electricity. What do you say ATS? Can it be done?

No. Same reason you can't do so with gravity, or springs. That's because it's symmetrical. It's going to take you as much energy to move toward as away from the magnet. Like a spring, or gravity. If I drop something off a cliff, it's going to take me just as much energy to put the thing back at the top for the next pass, net gain of zero.

eta: at least with Orbo, there was something of a puzzle that made you scratch your head and say "hmmm...".

Also, why don't we utilize the ocean for electricity? Their are always going to be waves.

You can, it's just not very practical. And it has ecological issues. Sort of like hydroelectric dams. It's not that it can't be done, there's just not a huge amount of energy available in a concentrated way, so you have to have a LOT of it, and the method of extracting the energy results in fish kills, or beach erosion, or bio-zone damage or whatnot. You'd think windmills would be a great idea, too, but in practice there's a whole set of issues there too.
edit on 26-10-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Arbitrageur
reply to post by Zen24

This was posted in the last free energy thread and nobody responded to it:

Hmm, while this does appear legit it simply does not encompass all available options.

Now as the op states magnets AND waves, I feel this would be a much better use of the natural resources involved and a better utilisation of the energy involved.

attach a hook and you can go fishing also. Free energy, movement, and food.

I should have a nobel prize.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I have been sitting on a design for some time. But have serious reservations as to the ethics of such a device. Will it only accelerate the depletion of the world's resources and lead to even more destructive and polluting practices? In my opinion it would. A dramatic change in the way civilization works is the only way that I could ever release such a device.

Mathematically it appears to be sound, but like the Wright brothers there is no definitive way to prove it works until a proof of concept is built. Perhaps someone will stumble upon the same effect that my design operates on in time. I seriously hope they will not but I wish them best of luck if they do.....

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kulkulkan

So, what you're saying is, you have an idea, but no proof of concept, and you're not going to tell anyone what it is anyway, but, you'll dance around and say you have this secret but you're not telling?

Right.
Cool Story.

As to other "free" energy solutions, a solution I've often wondered about was the proposition that's been floated a few times regarding space-based solar energy beamed to a ground station.

It'd be on the order of magnitude of a large corporate or Nationally funded project, but, other than up front cost, what are the other drawbacks and cons to such a solution?

Edit: Some Advantages and Disadvantages are outlined in the following link - Space Based Solar Power (SBSP)

edit on 10/26/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Kulkulkan
I have been sitting on a design for some time. But have serious reservations as to the ethics of such a device. Will it only accelerate the depletion of the world's resources and lead to even more destructive and polluting practices? In my opinion it would. A dramatic change in the way civilization works is the only way that I could ever release such a device.

Mathematically it appears to be sound, but like the Wright brothers there is no definitive way to prove it works until a proof of concept is built. Perhaps someone will stumble upon the same effect that my design operates on in time. I seriously hope they will not but I wish them best of luck if they do.....

I have a genie in a bottle, I'd sell it, but I'm afraid of the three wishes someone might use with it. So, I'm just gonna sit on it, 'cause the world aint ready for genies. Whether I use it or someone else. Say no to genies. Hell, say no to Alladin.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You can find several examples of such generators on youtube and while they may appear to work. Magnetic fields are not eternal. It takes more energy to make these magnets, which eventually wear down, than you will get out of the generator. cannot beat thermodynamics just yet, unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The most promising magnetic motor so far (in my opinion)

From the description--

Turkish retired police officer he spend all his retirement money and in 2 years he was able to perfected this magnet powered motor. At the end of the video he takes the motor a part and shows all plastic parts filled with magnets. There are no hidden wires, no batteries attached. He is using propulsion power of the rear earth powerful magnets. After he secured a World Patent he openly demonstrated his magnet motor at various universities in Europe. Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor presentation at the delft university in the netherlands

You can download patent information in PDF form here.

Pure Energy Systems Wiki has an extensive Bio on Mr Yildiz here.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Zen24
Free energy would bring much needed change into the world. Is it plausible to use big enough magnets to generate enough electricity to power a household? Placing the magnets in such a way that utilizes the pulling and repelling forces to perpetuate a rotor that generates electricity. What do you say ATS? Can it be done? Also, why don't we utilize the ocean for electricity? Their are always going to be waves. Can't a rod be placed above and parallel to the water with some sort of square pads hanging from it to catch the force of waves? Simple physics can solve the energy crisis, and stop us from digging dead carcasses from the ground and spewing them into the air. Suggestions? www.google.com... bih=672#facrc=_&imgrc=iFilTarSbanrbM%3A%3BpRgPXpx0O4gMuM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fjnaudin.free.fr%252Fimages%252Fmromag3.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fjnaudin. free.fr%252Fhtml%252Fmromag.htm%3B742%3B426

Free energy is coming and it will be the beginning of a positive change for the world. The internet has become the link to make free energy possible. Before they, big oil, big money, would simply crush anyone who was even talking about this. See the sad story of Tesla, then multiply it by thousand. These guys would stop at nothing to keep their hold on energy and everything that goes with it. They have destroyed people and there have been many deaths that allot of people say they had hands in.

Twenty years ago I was at a small local fair and there was a man who had brought his machine there to show people and sincerely wanted everyone to have free energy. Well, there was a big burly couple of guys that had been following him and threatening him and sure enough they showed up and more or less told him out right it was for his own safety to stop. The old guy was so scared he packed up and went home.

Month or so later he was dead and his machine was gone. This is true story. I also had one of Newman's first books. He too was drummed and beaten down. Now with global information in real time they can not stop it.

I hope and pray to see it in my lifetime, they better hurry, not getting any younger, lol.

There is a great group of people from all over the world trying to continue tesla's dream at

aetherforce.com Visit the key chests where the files are and there are gigs of data available.

Here is one link for one person who has allot of stuff:

keychests.com...

Here is another site where you can download an extensive ebook on allot of information about all the different types of free energy projects and many you can work on yourself:

www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl...

be sure you go to the bottom of this page if you download the ebook because there is a motherlode of links and stuff at the bottom of page that is not in the ebook... great site....

Here is the aetherforce link to files:

keychests.com...

Some more

keychests.com...

another:

www.rexresearch.com...

some more:

other links I found:

- peswiki.com... = daily news on new energies
- keelynet.com... = daily news on new energies and other subjects
- www.panaceauniversity.org... = active group in that domain

- tesla3.com... = old website on water as fuel
- tesla3.com... = website on free electricity

If you guys have more links please share them with me... I firmly believe free energy is the key to change on this planet. Allot of things can begin to become more equal when you no longer have to pay for energy. It is the first step back to eden or utopia, which ever you prefer, lol.

the bot
edit on 26-10-2013 by dlbott because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zen24

i hope so, but as it was explained to me... "the 2nd and posibly 3rd law of thermo-dynamics will prevent you from getting more energy out than you put in." but good luck to you, its an expensive and tedious path to get to "free energy". even tesla had investors

edit on 26-10-2013 by tinyDAWK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

occrest

If you skip back and forth between 3:30 and 6:15, you can clearly hear that it is slowing down.
Furthermore, not all of the machine was allowed to be opened for inspection. A large part, big enough to hold batteries, is not revealed to us.

And besides, if this works, why doesnt he just simply build them and sell them? Like that one he's supposedy already built? If it works, wouldnt it be worth 10 million? Sell it, then make more. You'd think it would be simple... like in ANY OTHER INDUSTRY.
Whats with all the "demonstrations" that motor makers like to do, year after year.

edit on 26-10-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

dlbott

Zen24

Free energy is coming and it will be the beginning of a positive change for the world. The internet has become the link to make free energy possible. Before they, big oil, big money, would simply crush anyone who was even talking about this. See the sad story of Tesla, then multiply it by thousand. These guys would stop at nothing to keep their hold on energy and everything that goes with it. They have destroyed people and there have been many deaths that allot of people say they had hands in.

Twenty years ago I was at a small local fair and there was a man who had brought his machine there to show people and sincerely wanted everyone to have free energy. Well, there was a big burly couple of guys that had been following him and threatening him and sure enough they showed up and more or less told him out right it was for his own safety to stop. The old guy was so scared he packed up and went home.

Month or so later he was dead and his machine was gone. This is true story. I also had one of Newman's first books. He too was drummed and beaten down. Now with global information in real time they can not stop it.

I hope and pray to see it in my lifetime, they better hurry, not getting any younger, lol.

There is a great group of people from all over the world trying to continue tesla's dream at

aetherforce.com Visit the key chests where the files are and there are gigs of data available.

Here is one link for one person who has allot of stuff:

keychests.com...

Here is another site where you can download an extensive ebook on allot of information about all the different types of free energy projects and many you can work on yourself:

www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl...

be sure you go to the bottom of this page if you download the ebook because there is a motherlode of links and stuff at the bottom of page that is not in the ebook... great site....

Here is the aetherforce link to files:

keychests.com...

Some more

keychests.com...

another:

www.rexresearch.com...

some more:

other links I found:

- peswiki.com... = daily news on new energies
- keelynet.com... = daily news on new energies and other subjects
- www.panaceauniversity.org... = active group in that domain

- tesla3.com... = old website on water as fuel
- tesla3.com... = website on free electricity

If you guys have more links please share them with me... I firmly believe free energy is the key to change on this planet. Allot of things can begin to become more equal when you no longer have to pay for energy. It is the first step back to eden or utopia, which ever you prefer, lol.

the bot

Yea I've read about Tesla and the destruction of his work by Ford, I think it was, who was profiting off of electricity wires. Free energy would enable a moneyless society to take shape, and be self relying.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Zen24Yea I've read about Tesla and the destruction of his work by Ford

Yeah, he just yelled "get off my plane" and then threw him and his stuff right off of it. Totally uncalled for. Carter replacing him after that wasn't much better either.

Also, just for the record, magnets aren't magic. But hey, don't let me stop you from thinking otherwise. What do us scientists know, we only invented all modern technology.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Zen24
Yea I've read about Tesla and the destruction of his work by Ford, I think it was, who was profiting off of electricity wires. Free energy would enable a moneyless society to take shape, and be self relying.

It occurred to me a few weeks ago that Tesla, for all his fame, is totally unlike any other genius in recent history.

For most of them, fans with a time machine could look over their shoulder and give them a helping hand to advance their work given what we know now.
eg. Einstein fans could go back to his early days, tell him about E=mc^2, and relativity. Fans of Marie Curie could go back and tell her about decay rates, half lives, and health dangers of radioactivity. Fans of Max Planck could go back and tell him about quantum physics, Fans of Ernest Rutherford could go back and tell him about the internal structure of atoms, with Protons, Neutrons, Electrons in cloud layers etc... Fans of Isaac Newton could go back and tell him about various laws of physics, levers, gravity, how light passes through prisms etc...
And all of these hints and tips would help them advance their work.
but
Not Tesla.
Despite the fact that all his work is well documented, fans of Tesla dont appear to have the faintest idea what it was that he was actually doing other than vague handwaving talk of "free energy", "earth vibrations" and something to do with big coils and sparks.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

occrest
Yeah this sounds encouraging:

peswiki.com...:Muammer_Yildiz_Magnet_Motor

Replication Attempts

On May 03, 2010, AnandAadhar wrote at Overunity.com:

I have tested the rotor principle of Yildiz according to his patent claim, with an ascending row of stator magnets inside and a linear row outside in a set-up of 9:14:17 for inner stator, rotor and outer stator. The rotor magnets were 10 degrees out of alignment. The result was like with the Perendev thing. No tendency for rotation, rather a good brake than a good motor. So according to this test his patent claim seems to be bull# to impress investors. Possibly a scammer indeed.
Followed three years later by a planned university independent test:

BSMH-Yildiz' All-Magnet-Motor 30-Day University Test Pending

Oops, I guess that didn't work out, so he's going to have the "public" verify it instead of a university:

Yildiz Magnet Motor: Turning to Public Instead of Universities for First Major Validation
This may indeed be the most promising magnetic free energy technology, and it has every indication of being a total scam, so I guess we can conclude none of them work. What I don't understand is why this would impress you. Of course I don't understand why people are impressed with blacklight power either, and investors with deep pockets and shallow brains have sunk millions of dollars into that scam.

alfa1
Despite the fact that all his work is well documented, fans of Tesla dont appear to have the faintest idea what it was that he was actually doing other than vague handwaving talk of "free energy", "earth vibrations" and something to do with big coils and sparks.
They might claim that's because the US government confiscated his papers after he died, which apparently is true. PBS has a writeup on that which suggests some of the missing papers which were not released may have involved beam weapon technology, which apparently wasn't successful, but no mention of the solution to all our energy concerns tesla fans always seem to hype:

www.pbs.org...

P. E. Foxworth, assistant director of the New York FBI office, was called in to investigate. According to Foxworth, the government was "vitally interested" in preserving Tesla's papers. Two days after Tesla's death, representatives of the Office of Alien Property went to his room at the New Yorker Hotel and seized all his possessions.

Dr. John G. Trump, an electrical engineer with the National Defense Research Committee of the Office of Scientific Research and Development, was called in to analyze the Tesla papers in OAP custody. Following a three-day investigation, Dr. Trump concluded:

"His [Tesla's] thoughts and efforts during at least the past 15 years were primarily of a speculative, philosophical, and somewhat promotional character often concerned with the production and wireless transmission of power; but did not include new, sound, workable principles or methods for realizing such results." ...

For many years scientists and researchers have sought for Tesla's missing papers with no apparent success. It is conceivable that if Nikola Tesla knew a means for accurately projecting lethal beams of energy through the atmosphere, he may have taken it to the grave with him.
I guess the same could be said if he had any fantastic energy technology, but I've never seen any evidence that he did.
edit on 27-10-2013 by Arbitrageur because: added response

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

tinyDAWK
reply to post by Zen24

i hope so, but as it was explained to me... "the 2nd and posibly 3rd law of thermo-dynamics will prevent you from getting more energy out than you put in." but good luck to you, its an expensive and tedious path to get to "free energy". even tesla had investors

And it may not be all that safe either

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

tinyDAWK
reply to post by Zen24

Yes yes, but the 8th and 9th law that "will"
come in a 100 years or so clearly states 2nd
and 3rd only valid unless.....censured......
edit on 2013/10/27 by Miccey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Arbitrageur
They might claim that's because the US government confiscated his papers after he died...

_Some_ papers, many of which were found and returned and now reside in his museum.
But that was 1943.
He started his own company in 1886, 57 years earlier... and yet, as I say, I've yet to see a Tesla fan who could go back in a time machine to 1886 and help him out with any of his work, at all.
I'm sure one or two knowledgable fans exist... and may even reply to this thread, but the overwhelming vast majority of them, no way.

"death beams" and "free energy" cars. Yeah, lets talk about those instead.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Geez, people are posting like we know everything !.......Magnets might not be the answer (unless we discover the Mono-pole), But there are many things that happen that we have no understanding of.

Personally, I wouldn't discount anything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join