It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare Website Company Failed to Build Gun Registry in Canada - Did They Say GUNS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So the plot thickens? Are we finding out here just one of the many reasons why this administration loves CGI so much? I wonder now if the Obama admin was thinking about using them to build a gun registry also. Like I mentioned in an earlier thread, CGI was chosen for their secrecy. You don't think maybe this admin was going to advance a gun registry without approval from our representatives were they? Back in April Breiitbart suggested that a registry would be required for the background checks that the Obama admin was pushing for.

Either way, if there is not some conspiracy here, we have even more proof that this company is a complete failure.

CGI was hired to make sure that the then-Liberal government's gun control program was efficient and high-tech. It never worked the way it should have. Was it bad programming or bad government decisions? The truth is, we don't know--we just got stuck with the bill.

The U.S. does not have a gun registry, but one would be required, according to Breitbart News' AWR Hawkins, to implement the universal background checks that Democrats and the Obama administration tried to push through Congress earlier this year.

Obamacare Tech Firm Tried, Failed to Build Gun Registry in Canada

April 2013

Hawkins also said for universal background checks to work, "there has to be a gun registry." "The government has to know where every gun is in order to know that I'm not selling a gun to my neighbor nor is my neighbor selling a gun to me."

Breitbart News' AWR Hawkins: Feds Need Gun Registry for Universal Background Checks
edit on 22-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

It seems that this admin does have a knack for picking out firms that fail don't they? All those solar companies, and green cars ring a bell? If I found that this admin was backing a company that I had stock in, I'd pull every penny out before it crashes.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Could it be, that maybe CGI is an 'us' and not a 'them'?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Nobody wants you to register your guns because they're bad silly!
They want you to register your guns so they can find other guns and and work together to build better communities! Guns spend most of they're time sitting around under dusty cab driver seats, or behind the counter at your child care provider, or being gently caressed by some Psyhcotic killer from the Massachusetts state legislature, or at the beach playing freisbee with friends! (Oh wait, your talking about guns, I thought you were talking about girls. my bad

top topics

join