It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric Mars afterglow, Grid drill during Mercury, & Earth, Lit up like Xmas tree?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
But of course, I mean holiday tree =D

Tis a known fact that mercury contains the most Iron, than any other planet in our ss, and that 3/4 of this planet is its iron core. Plus, mercury is roughly half the diameter of mars, and mercury is our ss's smallest planet. Iron's well know for it's magnetic, conductive, & oxygen binding(3/4 of the iron in our bodies is hemoglobin function).

It is the only other planet that has a magnetic field like earth. Why is mercury currently less magnetic than earth, if it has more iron than earth? Well mercury is more magnetic, but just its solar winds cancel out some of the magnetic field strength.

Geologists estimate that Mercury's iron core occupies about 42% of its volume and it has a large magnetic field, for Earth this iron core proportion is 17%. Earth however is denser overall.

Mercury's core has a higher iron content than that of any other major planet in the Solar System. Mercury's core makes it the most iron-rich planet in the solar system, with iron accounting for 65-70% of the planet's mass. This should allow us from Earth to see unprecedented Magnetic Field interactions between Comet ISON, Mercury and our Sun.

Oct. 1st to Oct. 3rd comet ISON passed within 6-7 million miles of the north pole of Mars. It will pass above Earth on Dec. 26, approaching within 42 million miles.

Distance of planets from the Sun: Mars 146 million miles, Mercury 32 million, Earth 92 million.

Mars Goes Comet and Gains a Coma!!! October 2, 2013

Did Mars and Comet ISON React Electrically?

Ed Dames remote viewing video drawing/sketch: SOLAR FLARE to END HUMANITY in 2013 - REMOTE VIEWING with Major Ed Dames The Kill Shot (8:44 sec)

Thoughts

The shutdown of the U.S government, and the unprecedented lockdown of national sites, many of them privately owned, free and not even related to the Federal government coupled with the fact that you see both political parties in Washington D.C. stalemating the issue it is starting to show what is happening if you will look closer.

If the dollar folds there will chaos, and people will be more worried about losing their life savings than looking to the planets for signs of electrical chaos. Riots during a worldwide economic collapse will ensue and the police and armies of our world's countries can control the citizenry.

They are locking down paths, national parks, driveways, parking lots, highways through national parks (Some not all).

We saw what ISON did to Mars when it passed. It caused the entire planet to glow with plasma. Electrically charged particles even discharged from Mars and shot into space. Is it possible that if our Earth gets charged from ISON we could suddenly find ourselves on parts of our globe without power.

Preemptive messages to prepare would panic the public. Law and order would break down almost instantly along with the economy. Who would work? All savings would be withdrawn to buy items which would run out within the first week of panic buying, long before the event actually happened. Economic meltdown is a far easier way to keep order until the last minute.

We will know within a month when November 12-18th, 2013.

Hmmm.. that Nov 12-18 mercury-perigee is now less than a month away.

How's about perihelion and perigee? ISON will pass 0.429 A.U/64.2 million kilometres from Earth the day after Christmas. www.universetoday.com...

How will earth be impacted (affected)?

Could mid-Nov be the drill, and Christmastime the real deal for Earth? Not likely, but recent history shows staging and/or false flags could well blow any underlying event/drill, way out of proportions.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

S&F! So the comet did interact with Mars after all.

Thanks for sharing this awesome piece of info!

edit on 18-10-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Great thread I have advocated the Electric universe theory for awhile now.
I've tried to bring it up in other posts, but the new fake Phage and his groupies usually come along and try to keep selling the old big bang expanding universe red shift garbage that doesn't even fly anymore.
So good luck with your thread and don't let the gang derail you.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
S&F

I wonder is it that smart to live near north pole right now.. we might get electric shock here.
Tho we also might see most amazing light show.

Christmas is cancelled.. Rudolp`s nose won´t make it..

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
im still convinced,,that the strange effects/affects we are seeing, is because a piece of " Tycho "
as Anti0Matter, is contained in the Comet Ison,

for further reading start here:

www.mpia.de.../PR/2008/PR081203/PR_081203_en.html

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There is more to a planets magnetic field than its iron content. Earth core has a solid center surrounded by molten iron. The motion relative to each is the generator of the earths magnetic field.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

for those that can't:

Press Release 08-12-03 Press Releases 2008

A Blast from the Past

Astronomers Resurrect 16th Century Supernova

Astronomers have used light echoes as a time machine to unearth secrets of one of the most influential events in the history of astronomy – a stellar explosion witnessed on Earth more than 400 years ago. By using a Galactic cloud as interstellar "mirror" an international team led by Oliver Krause of the Max Planck Institute for Astronomy in Germany has now re-analysed the same light seen on Earth in the 16th century and have, for the first time, determined the exact type of the explosion that happened. Calar Alto Observatory has contributed to this discovery and these results were published in the scientific journal Nature, 4th December 2008 issue.

A brilliant new star appeared on the sky in early November 1572. The new star outshined all other stars in brightness and was even visible during daylight. It was widely observed by astronomers all around the world and it helped to change our understanding of the Universe forever. Precise measurements of the star position by theDanish astronomer Tycho Brahe, revealed that the star was located far beyond the Moon. This was inconsistent with the Aristotelian tradition that had dominated western thinking for nearly 2000 years. The supernova of 1572 was a cornerstone in the history of science and is today known as Tycho's supernova

An international research team has now used light echoes from the ancient supernova outburst to precisely classify the supernova witnessed by Tycho Brahe and others more than 430 years in the past. Although the direct photons from Tycho’s supernova went past Earth in 1572, they spread out through space in a constantly expanding sphere. When the light hits a cloud of dust and gas off to the side (in the sky) of the supernova, some photons are reflected towards Earth, and they reach us years later. Think of dropping a rock into a still pond – the waves go outwards uniformly until they hit (say) a pier; new waves are generated, which also travel outwards. An observer on the far shore of the pond would first see the direct waves from the rock, and some time later the reflected waves from the pier. By using such a galactic cloud as interstellar "mirror", Dr Krause's team could re-observe the same light witnessed on Earth in the 16th century – shortly before the invention of the telescope – with the powerful scientific tools of the 21st century available at modern observatories such as Calar Alto and Subaru.
www.sciencedaily.com...

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Quoting External Sources - Please Review This Link
edit on Sun Oct 20 2013 by Jbird because: added ex tags and link

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Electric universe ? A tiny bit of evidence in this thread of mine the other day. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Bunkum. Poppycock. Fiddlesticks.

There were no electrical discharges seen either between this comet and Mercury or between it and Mars.

I actually wasted four minutes of my life watching that stupid video. It's just crackpot rambling about electric universes and free energy and every superstitious retard's favourite scientist, Nikola Tesla. It contains no pictures of any supposed interaction, nor, indeed of anything else newsworthy — the video is just a bunch of pseudoscientific images and diagrams.

The picture at the top of your post doesn't appear in the video. It could be a picture of just about anything.

'Remote viewing' is not an acceptable means of gathering scientific data.

Apemen and mediaeval primitives got their knickers in a twist when a comet appeared in the sky. They could be excused, since they had no way of knowing better. But when gullible idiots in the supposedly enlightened twenty-first century display the same hysterical behaviour, it is merely contemptible.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

gardener

But of course, I mean holiday tree =D

Tis a known fact that mercury contains the most Iron, than any other planet in our ss, and that 3/4 of this planet is its iron core. Plus, mercury is roughly half the diameter of mars, and mercury is our ss's smallest planet. Iron's well know for it's magnetic, conductive, & oxygen binding(3/4 of the iron in our bodies is hemoglobin function).

It is the only other planet that has a magnetic field like earth. Why is mercury currently less magnetic than earth, if it has more iron than earth? Well mercury is more magnetic, but just its solar winds cancel out some of the magnetic field strength.

You might want to try learning about our solar system before making some of the statements that you have made, especially when some of them are false.

Mercury and Earth are NOT the only planets that have magnetic fields. The planets, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune all have one too.

Mars has evidence of a much stronger magnetic field in the past.

Solar Wind does not cancel out a planet's magnetic field (seriously? Did you bother to even TRY and look up any of this???).

Mercury's magnetic field is actually strong enough to deflect the solar wind.

Just because something has more iron does not make it more magnetic. It makes it something that has a lot of iron. Period.

I would recommend that you do some reading here: Magnetic Fields and here: Magnets. to help you understand that I can have a house made out of solid iron.......and it won't act like a magnet unless I make it that way.

And last: I and millions of other amateur astronomers have not observed anything that the video is describing about Mars as ISON passed by it's orbit.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

When talking down to someone it might help to stop for a second and look at all the words they typed in a sentence.

It is the only other planet that has a magnetic field like earth.

See that little word like there, yeah changes the whole meaning of the sentence. Not that I personally buy this op and most of what is in it but what I hate is when people have to feel above others and belittle them.... So a magnetic field like earth is different than the only planet with a magnetic field. See the difference?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

jaynkeelSo a magnetic field like earth is different than the only planet with a magnetic field. See the difference?

Well what makes the magnetic field of the other planets different?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Te real problem with this Comet Ison is: Will it stay intact, or shatter in a drammatic explosion during its path toward the sun? The conseguences could be catastrophic...
The days leading up to perihelion will be tense ones.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Arken
Te real problem with this Comet Ison is: Will it stay intact, or shatter in a drammatic explosion during its path toward the sun? The conseguences could be catastrophic...

Why would they be catastrophic?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Mars doesn't have a global magnetic field like Earth does. It's the reason it has such thin atmosphere; with no protective magnetic field, the solar wind stripped its atmosphere molecule by molecule.

Much has been said about the EU, so I'll just say that if ISON did visibly interact with Mars, I'd like to see pictures and videos from amateur astronomers, not just some blurry image from a Youtube video, which could be simply due to atmospheric distortion. And I'd also like an explanation of how a relatively tiny chunk of material millions of miles away from Mars could cause _any_ effect on it. The comet is electrically charged, you say? So where is the evidence of that? How did it become charged? Why would its charge be strong enough to interact with planets or the Sun? Comets' supposed electric fields should be measurable with modern equipment.

No, I'm not gonna watch hours-long Thunderbolts videos. I want to see science, not someone talking about ancient myths and speculating wildly.
edit on 19-10-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
We are screwed if my dream comes true....

Massive Comet rising in the eastern sky.

Dressed in a veil like a bride.

The president said "no" when asked will the shut-down happen again in 13 weeks.

Also, last inauguration he said "This will be the last one I will ever see" or dam close to that...

edit on 19-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

wildespaceNo, I'm not gonna watch hours-long Thunderbolts videos. I want to see science, not someone talking about ancient myths and speculating wildly.
edit on 19-10-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

I don't think the EU theory is for you then. Oh, and there is nothing you can be shown about this comet interacting with any planets outside of Youtube.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I wonder if metals in our body can react to it??

The Metals of the Earth??

The Molten Iron Mantle..

Our hard drives...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
I wonder if metals in our body can react to it??

The Metals of the Earth??

The Molten Iron Mantle..

Our hard drives...

Short answer, no.

Slightly longer answer, still no, Ison will pass a very long way from Earth, it has a tiny mass, it will have precisely zero effect on anything on this planet. Just as it has had zero effect on any other planet.

And the OPs videos are pure bunkum.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Arken

Even if Ison does come apart, the laws of momentum make us quite safe, it will continue in the same trajectory that it would have done even if it hadn't. There's no reason to worry.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join