It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super slo-mo Washington DC suckfest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm tired of the non-doom.
I'm tired of the name calling.
I'm tired of the assbags in DC.

Cloward-Piven is here.

*yippee*

Told ya so.

The progressives have won this round. Time to re-group. Lick our wounds, admit defeat and plan the next step.

While the country burns due to liberal-progressive crap policies, we can plan, look forward to recovering what is left of the country.

While the dirt-bag, scum-sucking, poop-faces in DC and their lackies chant about how great sucking on the decayed teat of government is, the rest of us can survive and thrive.

To those of you that wanted to see the utter destruction and chaos that your dear fracking leader hath wraught, hope you enjoy the change, chumps!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The funny thing is, the Republicans kept us from universal healthcare -- and instead forced the Democrats to come up with a non-sustainable, highly non-affordable healthcare system. (which they STILL managed to get passed in both houses of congress, and was upheld by the supreme court)

Sounds like both parties were in on this "overload" the government...

But hey, teams are more fun...everyone likes to feel like part of something larger.
edit on 15-10-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
The funny thing is, the Republicans kept us from universal healthcare -- and instead forced the Democrats to come up with a non-sustainable, highly non-affordable healthcare system. (which they STILL managed to get passed in both houses of congress, and was upheld by the supreme court)

Sounds like both parties were in on this "overload" the government...

But hey, teams are more fun...everyone likes to feel like part of something larger.
edit on 15-10-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

That's the thing, Mystik.

If the dems and republicans were football teams, I'd change the channel and start watching hockey.

Both sides are culpable.

One side for bringing it, the other for bending over and taking it.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

edit on 15-10-2013 by rangerdanger because: double post

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

One side for bringing it, the other for bending over and taking it.

Agreed. Still, if there is one thing I've learned, there is always a power bottom.

edit on 15-10-2013 by rangerdanger because: HTML issue

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm just tired of everything. I didn't even vote.
Oh no..shame on me now for not voting...I always told everyone it didn't matter about our votes.....the electoral college would pick who they were supposed to pick. And that's my thoughts on that.

I don't think it matters if your dem or republican... They are both corrupt.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely..

Or this could all be a big theatre show that we are unaware of and they are all behind the curtains laughing their asses off at all of us who are bickering.

Meh..who knows

I feel just done with everything...

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

The malaise infecting the entire country should be given a name.

Sickofititus!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
For my $800/mo insurance premium I got to pay double what I always pay for a medication today. My "deductable" started over. Yet, open enrollment hasn't even happened yet.

Irate is not the word for how I feel.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
For my $800/mo insurance premium I got to pay double what I always pay for a medication today. My "deductable" started over. Yet, open enrollment hasn't even happened yet.

Irate is not the word for how I feel.

Yeah, T&C has created an environment where we have to be creative in order to express our displeasure.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well...i can type it....it just won't show.
I think it will if you quote me, though. I dunno....i have restraint.

But sometimes I wanna punch someone in the face with a full, hot cup of coffee.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

If there was a culture where it was considered courteous to repeatedly punch people in the throat, then I would try to be nice all the time.

top topics

join